Position wanted: Senior Home Manager.

Bay1055

Aug 5, 2007
Over 15 years experience as Administrator and with solid relevant people skills.

I would be responsible for:
--supervising housekeeping personnel,
--home administration (budgeting formulation and control, accounts payable, purchasing, logistics, coordination of general services and maintenance,
--internet research and mail management,
--interaction with suppliers and public and private organizations and agencies,
--public relations in behalf of the household,
--and other activities required to keep the home running smoothly.

Compensation: TBD

Please reply by DR1.com email system

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Over 15 years experience as Administrator and with solid relevant people skills.

--home administration (budgeting formulation and control, accounts payable, purchasing, logistics, coordination of general services and maintenance,

Which dream world to you live in? Have you researched the possibilities here in DR? I wish you luck in your quest.

Feb 7, 2007
I don't think they have "senior homes" in the DR, at least, I've never seen or heard of one.

Bay, there are "alberges" for "ancianos", mostly operated by churches. Maybe you can help out as a volunteer, but certainly don't expect to live off that job.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Bay, there are "alberges" for "ancianos", mostly operated by churches. Maybe you can help out as a volunteer, but certainly don't expect to live off that job.

yes there are "asilos de ancianos" my aunt was put in one a few years ago before she died :ermm:but run by nuns, I don't know if there are any run privately.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006

LMAO............... y este payaso??????

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
FYI:
The OP PMed me awhile back, and the job he describes has nothing to do with old folks homes.
He refers to senior, in the sense of being top dog, the boss, the highest position.
In other words, to take care of a rich person's household, a bit like a top notch butler/administrator.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
you need to find a location with lots of vacation villas. i doubt santiago is the best place for that. try coastal areas. punta cana, sosua, cabereta, cabrera, nagua, boca chica, etc