Deep Sea Fishing

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Does anyone know where the best place to go around Juan Dolio for Deep Sea Fishing? Any recommendations? Costs?

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
My Dad is the one who wants to go fishing and he won't be down there until the end of December. I have talked to a few people down there and they said not to worry as they know of a few places to take him.

I just booked my trip to go back again in October and am very excited!

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
My boat is located in Club de Haina just outside of Santo Domingo. I will take you our for free the boat leaves full of gas just fill it up when we return that is all I ask.

Capt. Rob

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Thanks Capt. Rob for the offer. I am not sure what my Dad has planned but if you would like to PM me I will definitely pass along your info. Thanks again for offering to take us out, that was very nice of you!

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
I am not in the charter business. I take people out for FREE because i don't like going out by myself. Most of my friends work so can only go on the weekends sometimes. I can go everyday. Just need someone to go with. But don't feel I should pay for the gas since I own everything else. My investments.

DRExplorer

Jan 1, 2007
I am not in the charter business. I take people out for FREE because i don't like going out by myself. Most of my friends work so can only go on the weekends sometimes. I can go everyday. Just need someone to go with. But don't feel I should pay for the gas since I own everything else. My investments.

Capt...if you don't mind I may take this offer myself. I have a couple of people who will likely come with me. For years I wanted to try out fishing out in Paradise. How big is this boat may I ask? What does it costs to fill up a tank? I should be coming back to DR soon.

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
The boat is 22" open fisherman one year old. With 100hp 4-stroke yamaha. Gas depends where we go and how far out and how many hours. But, I have a 32 gallon tank. I go out all day fish hard come back wet. Use around 20 gallons. So depending on the price of gas 2-3 thousand pesos. Bring your own beer, ice, food etc. If you want to fish with ballyhoo buy them and I will rig them. Or else just plastics. We are fishing not catching. But it is FREE except for GAS.