Sankie exposed???

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
why didn't this guy beat his A$$????? instead of wasting his time on that page which no women will see or believe.
Or better yet, he should have gone to an internet cafe, drawn up the page he posted on the website, printed out 100 copies, and sneakily posted them all over Viva Tangerine, when nobody was looking.
Plus, he missed a great title.
FRANKY THE SANKY
But the bottom line is that the author also exposes himself.
He was best friends with Franky the Sanky for 3 years, yet did not have the decency to expose him before, at the great expense of the 6 sugar mamas.
It's OK when Franky is conning others, but as soon as Felix gets ripped off, then all of a sudden he takes the moral high ground.
I say the author is as big a piece of shyte as the sanky.
People who live in glass houses............

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
But the bottom line is that the author also exposes himself.
He was best friends with Franky the Sanky for 3 years, yet did not have the decency to expose him before, at the great expense of the 6 sugar mamas.
It's OK when Franky is conning others, but as soon as Felix gets ripped off, then all of a sudden he takes the moral high ground.
I say the author is as big a piece of shyte as the sanky.
People who live in glass houses............

I agree, you are judged by the company you keep.

I also wonder about the age of the author, this seems like something people would do when they are in highschool!!

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
good for him......who cares if he's acting like he's in high school..there's no better revenge than public embarrassment!

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Wow that had me laughing. I hope women read it and believe it but I'm sure some women will not believe it. Some people have to learn the hard way unfortunatly! I think Rocky has the right idea! :)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Sanky vs sanky ....

Hahaha!!!! This is like spy vs spy in Mad magazine. He forgot there's no honour among thieves .... he trusted a thief, hahahaha :laugh:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Cute Sankie too, so he'll still get the girls.... the ones that leave their brains at home when traveling DR that is.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Do Not Disturb Them

....He was best friends with Franky the Sanky for 3 years, yet did not have the decency to expose him before, at the great expense of the 6 sugar mamas.
You don't really do a best friend, it's just not done.
And then: Dominicans hesitate to get in the way of somebody else's business; it's not done either... (and as you know, can have severe consequences).

Protecting sugarmamas' wallets and hearts? :laugh:
Isn't this what DR1 is trying to do?
Any success? ;)

Janin

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
They may beleive it....until the sankie says "no baby, that's not me...it's another Franklyn"

the sankie might also say "my pubic hairs are a different color" hahahahahahah

this doesn't sound real, maybe this guy was also franklyn's lover, 'cause why be so vengeful??

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Could there be more?

I bet there is more to this story that what we are reading. I don't doubt that Franklin is Sankie who sleeps with guests just to make a living. But I am willing to bet that Felix was probably playing the "Skin Flute" and got jilted.

In my line of work whenenver I am conducting an investigation I know there are always 3 sides to every story: What he Said, What the other party said and the truth. We just don't know what the other 2 sides are.

For someone to post a website to expose a Sankie is fine and dandy but what are truly his motives for doing so.

To Felix: If what are saying is the truth then why did you wait till you got robbed to post this story? - Was it the robbery of your computer that pushed you to the limit and made you choose to expose and defame him? Or, what is something else? - - - I have my suspicions.

Anyway, that is my 8 cents worth. :(

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mira que no......

I hope women read it and believe it
Like Raphael would say in one of his songs: "Olvidalo"......

Guess again.

Btw: I don't believe for one second that "Felix" is not just another scorned sankie victim.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Btw: I don't believe for one second that "Felix" is not just another scorned sankie victim.

Yes, I agree. The English gives it away, IMO. Unless Felix grew up in the US and worked on the resort and thought the sankie was his pal? I didn't check the domain... Shad, did you?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Felix does say that he had to return to NY because he can't work in the DR without his laptop since he is a web designer.

Could this be a grand scheme to get free advertising for his business. Does Frank really work at this resort? I'd be interested to know. ;)