In need of someone to survey our home

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Well after almost 10 months we finally got our title. I should say titles. Not sure why there are two but at least we have them. One is for the house and land it is on and the other one is for the pool and the land it is on. To my point, the last line in the title tells me we have to have a survey before we can sell it (transfer) due to the new law. Though we have no plans to sell I feel it is important to have the correct paper work now rather than later. So we are looking for an honest, fair priced person to survey our land. If found we may want this person to survey another lot, given a fair price. thanks in advance. Oh, we are in Puerto Plata

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Well after almost 10 months we finally got our title. I should say titles. Not sure why there are two but at least we have them. One is for the house and land it is on and the other one is for the pool and the land it is on. To my point, the last line in the title tells me we have to have a survey before we can sell it (transfer) due to the new law. Though we have no plans to sell I feel it is important to have the correct paper work now rather than later. So we are looking for an honest, fair priced person to survey our land. If found we may want this person to survey another lot, given a fair price. thanks in advance. Oh, we are in Puerto Plata

Call Horsht in La Romana. He is a registered surveyor, the lead surveyor of the Central Romana Co and has his own company on the side. He speaks German, Spanish and English and is honest. 809-884-3268

james

Jan 14, 2002
Fabios office usually uses the Agrimensor: Miguel Munoz in Puerto Plata
809-586-4157; 809-586 6746

His company is called Agrimensores Munoz-Valerio & Associados

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Thanks everyone, I called both places. Miguel Munoz wants $50,000 peso's and though I talked with Horsht he did not return my call as he said he would. Well its a holiday weekend, I'll try him again next week. Thanks again

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I can refer you to Alejandro Sarita Varga as well in Puerto Plata. He can be reached at

1-809-399-0963 Cell
1-809-575-4943 Cell
809-582-8271 Office

Good luck.