Braggers

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Three women, who were friends in high school, have returned to their hometown, to attend their 45th class reunion and have lunch together. Their talk turns to their position in life, and it's clear that they are trying to one-up each other.

The first woman says, "My husband is taking me to the French Riviera for two weeks," and then looks at the others with a superior demeanor.

The second woman says, "Well, my husband just bought me a new Mercedes," and looks about with considerable pr ide.

The third woman says, "Well, to be perfectly honest with you, we don't have much money and we don't have many material possessions, but 13 canaries can stand shoulder to shoulder on my husband's erect pee pee."

After a long silence, the first woman looks shamefaced and says, "Girls, I've got a confession to make. I was just trying to impress you. We're not really going to the French Riviera, we're going to my parent's house for two weeks."

The second woman says, "Your honesty has shamed me. To be honest, my husband didn't buy me a Mercedes, he bought me a Ford Taurus."

"Well" the third woman says, "I also have a confession to make. Canary number 13 has to stand on one leg."