Do they know they are sankies?

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
Okay so..the past few days I've been kinda thinking about this.....Do sankies actually KNOW they are sankies? Do they think it's normal? I think (if I am correct) they are offended if called a sankie to their face, but like inside do they actually consider themselves sankies?

Like for example....just say someone called a girl who had many sexual partners a "slut"...she would take offense to that comment, but really she knows she sleeps around and is indeed a "slut"....but wouldn't admit it verbally....

Am I making any sense?

Like among other sankies, would they talk about their sankie ways?

hahaha....let's hear what YOU think :cheeky:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!.

Okay so..the past few days I've been kinda thinking about this.....Do sankies actually KNOW they are sankies? Do they think it's normal? I think (if I am correct) they are offended if called a sankie to their face, but like inside do they actually consider themselves sankies?

Like for example....just say someone called a girl who had many sexual partners a "slut"...she would take offense to that comment, but really she knows she sleeps around and is indeed a "slut"....but wouldn't admit it verbally....

Am I making any sense?

Like among other sankies, would they talk about their sankie ways?

hahaha....let's hear what YOU think :cheeky:
Of course they do.

It's not a secret among the poor Dominicans that their chances of leaving the DR increases when they work at a Resort.

Let me give you an example:

What happens when you work at a job and the owner/manager asks you if you have a friend looking for a job?.

I am sure you WILL explain to that friend about ALL the "PRO'S" about the job. (Meaning all the girls he is going to be able to get, take advantage of, make them bring him to their countries, etc, just like yourself, ).

More often than not, those scums know one another.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
of course they know what there doing. will they all admit to it? doubtful. Some may even have convinced themselves they arent a sankie in fact!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Of course they know on some level. BUT humans are expert at self delusion. Denial is a wonderful thing.

I once had a sankie tell me: You know I don't make them fall in love with me..... All righty then....

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
dear everyone who responded (minus janin)...thanks! just wondering...

dear janin....now i am just wondering why you are so rude..??? or maybe i'm wondering why you're so bitter......your response was unnessessary considering this thread was just for fun

everyone (minus janin) have a nice day!!!!
janin - go to hell

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Not only do they know they are sankies, they know ALL the other sankies around...and there is BIG COMPETITION among them!!!

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
misslyndajean,
miguel/musicqueen gave you correct answers. janin was probably not off base either. don't let a simple majority of opinions on DR1 lead you to a wrong conclusion about this or other topics.

There's no denial, no self-delusion, no shame, and they only take offense at being called a sanki if someone's doing so in a derogatory fashion - or when they're within earshot of their target. They know good and well what they're doing :glasses:

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Competing Cows

Not only do they know they are sankies, they know ALL the other sankies around...
They do, indeed.
And as there's is quite a fluctuation from and to other hotels the 'scene' is closely knit across the country... ;)

...and there is BIG COMPETITION among them!!!
No, not really.
It's a sort of brotherhood of 'gringa milkers' with a strict hierarchy.
I have only heard once that two sankies started an argument over a 'cow' seriously competing for her (visa).

They know that it's not really worth it, some other dumb 'big udder' will come along, possibly with the next plane. So why bother?

On the contrary, many times a higher ranking sankie would pass down an XXL or worse looking gringa to a workmate because he's not interested to get a visa from that particular nationality... :bunny:

Thus, the competition is always on the 'demand side'.

Janin

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Funny Miss

dear janin....now i am just wondering why you are so rude..??? or maybe i'm wondering why you're so bitter.... this thread was just for fun
Rude? Bitter?
This is 'Sankie 101' and as you chose to make fun, I take the liberty to do so, too.

Janin

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Janin...I don't know about that...might be correct...but I did witness an 'encounter' once between two very handsome 'boys' fighting over a very pretty young lady at a club...Seems the girl had stayed at one AI once, met one of the 'sankies' and on her next trip she decided to go over to a new AI...and found another 'suitor'...Thje nerve of that woman!!! ;)

When I asked around the hotel staff, I was informed that they usually do compete for the best girls...

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Rare

.... I was informed that they usually do compete for the best girls...
It does happen.

Normally it's just the game.
And then, interests are wide spread anyhow.
Some go for the mattress kill, some for money, some for a visa, others for 'gallo reputation', etc.

Janin

MarkusL1

May 3, 2004
Do they know?
Do fat people like to be called fat?

Do rude people like to be called rude or jerks?

Do people who lie like to be called a liar?

Aren't most of us offended when somebody tells us negative but true things about ourselves?

I think people who trying to take advantage of other people know they are doing something immoral.
In the DR some men do the Sanky thing - in the western world many men taking advantage of others too, just in a more educated way (and sometimes not even that).

Prostitution is one of the oldest trades in the world. So why are so many of us looking down on Prostitutes when on the other hand we are applauding people for making billions while talking advantage of millions of (often very poor) people?

I think it's time to give those male prostitutes a break.....

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Markus

If they came right out and said what they were doing then it wouldn't be a problem. At least they would be honorable. You would know where they were coming from. You would pay for a service and get that service.

But.....

They aren't prostitutes. They are SANKIES.

All they want to do is deceive and take advantage of people that don't know better. They are master manipulators. This is part of their game/con.

It's not about sex. It's about what they can obtain by lying and sweet talking.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
www.sankie-world.info

what is sankie 101 supposed to be serious all the time janin?

:lick:
I gave up to take these sankie stories seriously long time ago.... :bunny:
(And I put m'frog on his tranquilizers ... ;) )

But somehow I got the feeling that YOU take sankie stuff much more seriously and don't like people to joke about it... :cheeky:

Janin

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Get Served Now - Pay Later

...They aren't prostitutes. They are SANKIES.
Little difference, same business, mas ? menos.
Their clientele just needs another approach to pay...
in instalments... ahorita ... a fia'o... :cheeky:

Janin

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
They are prostitutes....just not up front was my point.

If they were up front with their "needs" they'd probaby not get anywhere!!! :) They'd be broke prostitutes!

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Butterfinger

...If they were up front with their "needs" they'd probaby not get anywhere!!! :)

Some do.
Certain chocolate lovers have no inhibitions to buy their 'chocolate bars' without much bargaining... ;)

And that's gooood.

Janin