International School of Santo Domingo????

bleepers

Aug 17, 2007
Hi,
I am a Canadian elementary school teacher who is looking to work in Santo Domingo. I have to be honest, I am going bananas trying to find a school where I would like to apply simply because I can not seem to get strong information about any single school. I am finding the posts on this sight to be quite helpful though.
I am finding it very difficult to find out which schools are accredited schools and which are not, which are good and which are not.........etc.
I was reading through the blogs and someone was asking about "International School of Santo Domingo" I was able to get information about this school. The website is:

----Mission----

Apparently a woman named Bernadette Blenk opened the school about 8 years ago. The address of the school is Penetracion #5 Cuestra Hermosa 3, Arroyo Hondo (so it says).

For some reason there is VERY little information about this school on this sight or any other sight. Is this an actual school? Does anyone know anything about this school?

If anyone can please email me or post a reply to this email that would be wonderful. As a foreign teacher I would like to work for a reputable school and finding out information seems to be going in circles.

Thank you

Keep on smiling

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Here is the website International School
It looks fairly up to date with contact information as well as a 2007/2008 school year calendar.

bleepers, I 'bleeped out' most of your duplicate posts. It is sufficient to post in one section only. If someone knows about this school, they will answer, but if no-one knows, then they won't.

Last edited:

bleepers

Aug 17, 2007
ooops

Yes, sorry about that.........it was my first time using this message area and I did not think that my posts were being "posted".......lol...........my computer was blanking out........thanks for letting me know

Jennyfurry

Jul 20, 2007
Bleepers, I am a teacher at the school. I can help you out if I have not already. I have been talking to most of the candidates and new hires, so I might already know you!!! In fact, I think I know you really well! Have we been iming a lot? I recognize your personality through the writing and also the Canadian thing tipped me off.

Anyway, regardless if I know you or not, I am an expert on the school! :)

SEXYLATINA62

Dec 12, 2006
hello, am also looking to move to the Dominican Republic. I am fluent in Spanish, Italian and English. Can you help me find a job?

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
ok, this is a weird thread. imagine asking about a place you've applied to and the recruiter shows up here. gulp!

And then I realize I get snookered into a 7 year old thread. What a dolt am I? Anyway, I wonder if she got the job?