Older gentlemen and Younger women

Status
Not open for further replies.

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
Hi all,

I asked this question last but the thread disappeared. what happened?:paranoid: I thought I may have said something forbidden.:surprised

I hope I didn't offend any one;)

After long and hard thought I have decided to move to the DR. I want to meet girls without an agency.

A quick question...

I notice there is myth that older men can date younger women in the DR agencies and some other Latin American countries.

However what if a older gentleman wanted to date a model or beauty quality types from good families. Is that still possible? Or are I in wonderland?:surprised

Like the ones in these photos beauty queens and model types

Man I would give a leg and an arm for one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Is that you in the picture??? oh lord lose the cowboy red shirt and the make up, relax and enjoy.

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
Is that you in the picture??? oh lord lose the cowboy red shirt and the make up, relax and enjoy.
Gawd no. I would never wear that. I have better taste amigo.

He looks kind of queerish. Not that I have anything against that :)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think I have it .........you don't stand a chance..all you tourist will ever meet is the puta/cuero type from Sosua....how's that? :laugh:

unless AZB is consulted before and cash payment is made ;) send a pm to this consultant ....

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
I think I have it .........you don't stand a chance..all you tourist will ever meet is the puta/cuero type from Sosua....how's that? :laugh:
Thanks for being honest. I like that. Sorry MAR i didnt know you were a female;)

AnnaC I said I would move to DR. I want to move permanently

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
well in that case you should check out the other thread on fashion and head wear suggestions before you head out, wink wink.
ouch thats mean:cry:. sorry can't stay i have to go eat. thanks 4 replys. i think I will ask the people at xxxx.com instead They are quite knowledgeable on relationships with dominicans and latinas.

Thanks again for the replies though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Y yo me chupo el dedo todavia.....

Older gentleman and Younger women, MY AXX!!.

I think this thread has NOTHING to do with Older men and younger women and:

EVERYTHING to do with a FREE PLUG!!.

If I am wrong, may lightning strike me dead!.

Opps, sorry, I am still here, hahahaha!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.