everybody has a myspace right?

dominican_pequena

Aug 6, 2007
for the love of dominicans
if you have a myspace, add My manito on MySpace.com - OFFICIAL REYNOS FANSPACE!!! - 21 - Female - Santo Domingo, London, New York and Paris, DO - www.myspace.com/reynosfans

This is the next biggest dominican rapper to hit the scene and im telling you no lie if your a new yorker and your Dominican you must know about him.
He has packed and sold out madison squared garden, hes collabed with some of the hottest artists liiiiiiiikeee, N.O.R.E, Big Mato, Magic Juan, thats just few to mention.
check out the videos on his page you'll be shocked

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
In answer to your question.........................................................................

Wrong!!!!!!!!

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Never heard of him or the others..but then again I listen to the music of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti from Nigeria.:cheeky:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I have a myspace webpage but nobody ever visits it!

Also, I do know the NORE but I prefer old blue eyes, .... like "Somethin' Stupid" ay Dios mio que bueno.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Never heard of him or the others..but then again I listen to the music of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti from Nigeria.:cheeky:

You might like the documentary about him. Music is the weapon. Directors: Jean Jacques Flori and St?phane Tchalgadjieff

But yeah, I've never heard of him... I'm more of a Celia Cruz, Yousou N'Dour fan. I don't have Myspace, I have two blogs and Facebook, and MSN Spaces That's enough of an addiction for me. :) And this forum. :paranoid: