AA fare

baltojohn

Apr 1, 2007
Just found airfare on AA from BWI to POP in mid November for $370. I don't believe I've seen it lower than that (STI or SDQ not included), and am seriously considering pulling the trigger. I think I'll postpone a trip to Colombia for that price. Have any of you guys or gals from the mid-atlantic region seen it cheaper?

Jun 5, 2004
I doubt that you would find something cheaper. You might want to consider BWI-JFK (on jetblue or someone with low fares) and from there do JFK STI or whatever your final destination is. If your final Destination is POP, then you could try CO out of Newark or AA has a direct flight (stops in MIA) into POP. Your best bet like I said before is probably to buy that ticket

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i got it for 7-13 november for 326.00 !!!!!! well, actually using my frequent flyer miles i got it for 97.00.....

:laugh:

baltojohn

Apr 1, 2007
Most likely the New Garden although the bathroom kind of turned me off during my last visit. I should mention that I enjoyed the New Garden. I just prefer a nice, updated, and clean looking bathroom. I may look at the Del fin as I've heard alot of talk about it. I might venture out and do an overnight in a town closeby.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i've heard a lot about the new garden. i've been going to the del delfin for about 2 years and i know a lot of people there including Harold the manager. the del delfin is mostly repeat people with a few newbies. it's the location that does it for me.

i need to get out more but those chicas just won't get up early..:laugh:

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
I just bought a ticket r/t JFK-STI from Jan. 30 to Feb. 10, 2008 for $293 taxes included! That's very good!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
sorry...the only other flights out there under 400.00 right now is San Jose Costa Rica which i saw for 263.00 !!!