Anyone have a pic and adress of caberete liquidation shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

drroyal2000

Aug 22, 2004
Hi everyone, wanted to know if anyone has the adress and a pic for that great place to shop for gifts in caberete. It situated up some stairs, they have great prices and no one bothers you as you shop and look. It has a sign liquidation on top. I would be great if someone would know, where there is a pic or take a pic for me and post it here with a site, pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!.:cheeky:

slomichael

Aug 12, 2006
Hi, yes it is a great place to shop. No hassle, low prices. We call it the K Mart of Cabarete. It is located right next to the NO WORK TEAM shop which is located at Calle Principal, next to Plaza Laguna de Don Pepe. Got the address from the No Work Team web site.

It is upstairs, closed on Sundays and located mid-town on the mountain side of the road.

Don't have a pix...and will see if I can provide a better location after some research.

Sosuadomrep

Mar 3, 2006
www.sosuadomrep.com
Pics of liquidation store at Cabarete

Hope these pics help

sosuadomrep%20(4)%20(Medium).JPG

sosuadomrep%20(5)%20(Medium).JPG

sosuadomrep%20(6)%20(Medium).JPG

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
drroyal2000, did you get a chance to go to the liquidation shop yet? We got some really good deals there.

drroyal2000

Aug 22, 2004
It's great to shop there

Yeah it's great to go at. I wanted to print out the pic on the message board above me, but the page doesn't want to open any more:ermm:
I have friend going in December 15th and leaving on the 28th. Then I come over with the family. We won't buy anything until May, just before we leave. We might buy something for decorating our house.:) Best price in the tourist area. I would never buy from the beach, sorry about not supporting those store, but the hassle free shopping and marked low price is great.

N

naturelover

lol someone should put a sign up on a beach shop...."hassel free shopping"...im sure they would get more customers instead of the customary no gracias...just a thought for a dominican business plan

Status
Not open for further replies.