Lost Visa Appointment Packet...upcoming appointment

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
How should one proceed if they have a visa appointment date set for September 17 and they haven't received the Appointment Packet by now? According to the girl, the consulate mailed it out to her July 26. I told her that she should assume its lost. What can she do to insure she gets the packet in her hand in time to get her medical appointment etc. etc. Will they let her pick up a duplicate?

I feel bad for her, but I have no clue.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
Sorry I can't help you with this one but I know where you can get more help.

dominicanstotheusa.com :: Index Look for poster twincactus (Tim) he started that website.

Good luck
Anna,

ANNA,
I AM A TEACHER. THE CONSULTANT CRACK WAS SARCASTIC BECAUSE MY WIFES FRIENDS FROM THE SALON ARE ALWAYS ASKING ME TO ANSWER IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS AS IF I WORK THERE. I COULD USE THE EXTRA MONEY, BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE JOB. MY SARCASM FALLS FLAT ONLINE I GUESS. I WILL TRY TO BE MORE LITERAL.

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
Sorry I can't help you with this one but I know where you can get more help.

dominicanstotheusa.com :: Index Look for poster twincactus (Tim) he started that website.

Good luck
Thanks Anna, we got him fixed up. I told him to have her check with the local PostDom, the package is probably sitting there. If she still doesn't get it, they can request to pick one up 15 days before their interview.

-Tim