Haiti....translation help....

micky33

Nov 23, 2006
I've been reading all the post on visas and i find them very helpful, thanks to every one.

Our application was sent to Port-au-Prince last November, only did it change in April to " in process" i gave it afew months and i also sent in more pics, boarding passes etc. Only to find out that i was suppose to put my husbands file number. So i started calling Santo Domingo and Port-au-Prince i was lucky and got a reply with his file number and that an interview would be scheduke in the following weeks. Well its been almost 2 months and nothing no replys to email until yesterday which i got :
(Good Morning Madam,

We are awaiting these following documents to complete your husband's file. Please let us have them asap.
- Passport
- More proofs of relationship, in particular of communication, coming from
applicant (not sponsor)
- Must answer correctly question 9 of schedule 1 of IMM8
- Must complete question 11 of schedule 1 of IMM8
- New police certificate (Policia nacional or Ministerio publico)
- Copies of sponsor's passport entry and exit stamps since 2006

As soon a we get them we will be able to proceed and schedule an interview for him. )
Now from reading all the post i've never read of them asking for :
" More proofs of relationship, in particular of communication, coming from
applicant (not sponsor)"
why would they be questioning it? and we really dont have anything since i'm the one who calls, cause its just cheaper for me.
And also his medical expired and they are not asking for one yet but are requesting a new police certificate..?.......And why do they need his passport now?

thanks for any input
Micky

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Since no one has replied I have some suggestions

quote=micky33

We are awaiting these following documents to complete your husband's file. Please let us have them asap.

- Must answer correctly question 9 of schedule 1 of IMM8
- Must complete question 11 of schedule 1 of IMM8

seems that you didn't complete the application

Now from reading all the post i've never read of them asking for :

" More proofs of relationship, in particular of communication, coming from
applicant (not sponsor)" why would they be questioning it?

They have the right to question your relationship and the burden of proof is yours. The entries in your passport is proof of how many times you've been there.

and we really dont have anything since i'm the one who calls, cause its just cheaper for me.

It might be a good idea to explain this to them. If you have anything from him at all such as emails, slow mails, cards anything to show communications from him.

And also his medical expired and they are not asking for one yet but are requesting a new police certificate..?.......And why do they need his passport now?

Send whatever they ask for and don't forget his file number.

If anyone has any oher suggestions please add.