American Football in the DR - New DR1 Article!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Large men, bone-crushing violent hits and testosterone overload are some of the most recognizable aspects of American full-contact football. This sport, traditionally popular only in the United States, is now spreading its boundaries and establishing itself as a popular sporting event in many countries around the world. The National Football League has expanded its operations to Mexico and Europe, and has even ventured as far away as Japan to try to gain new interest. In 1994 112,376 fans packed into Aztec Stadium in Mexico City to watch the Dallas Cowboys play the Houston Oilers and again in 2005 Mexico City hosted the San Francisco 49ers and the Arizona Cardinals in a game attended by 103,467 fans....

Click here to read more...

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
Cobraboy

Cobraboy, you have a new career. QB for the Santiago Eagles. Hopefully Broadway Joe doesn't try to make a comeback in the Cibao also.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"WOW!" REAL FOOTBALL! Not That "SISSY" Kind From EUROPE!!!

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:;);););)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Cobraboy, you have a new career. QB for the Santiago Eagles. Hopefully Broadway Joe doesn't try to make a comeback in the Cibao also.
LOL!!!

I just saw this...

Golf is as close to a contact sport as I'm likely to ever play competitively again. I'm old...