Position Sought

rover

Aug 19, 2007
Hello all,

I am looking for anyone associated with the public school system or a private school that may be in a position to advise and help. This is my story.

Many years ago I went to Santo Domingo and studied Spanish while on vacation. During my stay I met this very friendly young girl who was the live in maid and whom seemed very bright and unfortunately had no parents and seemed destined to a life of servitude. To try and make amends for my transgressions in life I decided to help this young lady and paid for many years for her to go to school and acted as a surrogate parent.

The young lady finally to her credit finished a teachers degree over a year ago and ha become very depressed at the small number of jobs being vied for by so many and is unable to get that first break in life that we all needed.

She presently is not bilingual but I do intend to send her for english classes later in the year.
If anyone has any leads as to a position that she would be qualified for it would be much appreciated and can give this story a happy ending. She is very bright and honest and will be an asset to the establishment that does hire her.

Thanks for taking out time to read this. JOHN/ROVER

rover

Aug 19, 2007
A thoughtful member PM'd me and suggested I give some more information about my amiga. She lives in Bayaguana which is outside of Santo Domingo but is willing to travel wherever.

She has what I would guess is a BA or Masters from University Antoma(hope I spelled it right) in Santo Domingo. She has her teachers license for children up to 6 years old for Mathematics, Espanol, and Natural. OK hope this gives more of a clearer picture of her.

Any more questions please feel free to ask and appreciate the interest.