To give a little HOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
i dont even know why im posting on here again after all the critism that people get, (i know of one person who has been writing complaints about the site)... but i thought i would and i ask that "only positive responses please" be given. If you have nothing nice to say then please find another thread!

I just wanted to let others know who may be in my position with a DR man that they met and who may be wondering oh my gosh ive been told all DR men are sankies and are freaking out......that i did a little of my own "investigation" and have found out that my DR "sankie" has been telling me the truth. For just 250.00 dollars you can get a US investigator who has an agency in the DR to investigate your man and put your mind at rest. You can also do your own simply by using search engines. I was able to search using the correct name off a passport and found exactly what i was looking for. It has put my mind at rest. So i just wanted to let you know. You can contact telistar investigations if your interested. They will gladly help you out.

For all those who commented on my previous post about the dr man i found.........i took your critism and investigated most of the things you stated he may of lied about.....and turns out he hasnt! Still underway,,but i am not being naieve about this.

if you need any info about anything pm me.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
maybe the investigator is a sankie..you've been had for 250.00 bucks !! :ermm:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... have found out that my DR "sankie" has been telling me the truth. For just 250.00 dollars you can get a US investigator who has an agency in the DR to investigate your man and put your mind at rest.
You get what you pay for. It's his version of the 'TRUTH', but you're free to believe him.

Thanks for the update and please apprise us of your progress.

Regards,
Shad.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
and my own research?? documents i have found....... that is bs too right??? there a little called FAITH!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
FYI to all: The investigator the OP is referencing is an American and a personal friend of mine and is trustworthy. He's ex military and an ex policeman and has his business in the States too.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Honey - all the best to you. I hope that it all turns out good for you guys. I didnt read your first post, but apparently you like a US Citizen that lives in DR - is that so?

Also, what kind of personal information can you possibly find about someone in DR on a search engine on the internet?

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
im a canadian citizen living in canada who wanted info on a dominican citizen. i got a us citizen to do the investigation for me. What i found on the internet is a divorce document.

as the Chip. thanks for sticking up the the investigator. he definetly is trustworthy and money well spent!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Chip, are you soliciting business for your investigator friend knowing there is a big market for stupid gringas who are hell-bent on falling for dominicans regardless of what they read on this forum?

Whats' your percentage?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Good for you! You took matters into your own hands and got the help you needed! But, you still have your eyes wide open and are not being naive and overly trusting. You just might be one of the ones who make it work. Good luck and keep us posted.

Please remember - while many see us as negative - we just see so much of this and rarely rarely is it for real. It is never personal, we just like to call it like we see it - over and over and over again.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Chip, are you soliciting business for your investigator friend knowing there is a big market for stupid gringas who are hell-bent on falling for dominicans regardless of what they read on this forum?

Whats' your percentage?

I was just defending his name and the OP. I make no cut, sorry. If he gets some work from DR1 from me I'm sure it'll be worth a cold beer or two and a sandwhich at El Nacional. :)

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
Originally Posted by Berzin

Whats' your percentage?

Dont you think that if he was trying to make a percentage off of this he would of started a thread a long time ago encouraging "stupid gringas" to call the guy and get an investigation done??? why does no one seem to have FAITH???

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Originally Posted by Berzin

Whats' your percentage?

Dont you think that if he was trying to make a percentage off of this he would of started a thread a long time ago encouraging "stupid gringas" to call the guy and get an investigation done??? why does no one seem to have FAITH???

I should of put a smiley face by my statement, as it was written in jest. So you nor Chip should take it seriously at all, but that was my fault.:cheeky::cheeky:

Smiley faces all around now and good luck to you!!!:cheeky::cheeky:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ahorra tu dinero....

Honeybunch:

Save your money. MANY "investigators" are known to warn the person for the right amount of money.

There's only ONE way to know if your man is for real (whatever that means):

Send a woman where he works or hangs out and have her come on to him.

Within minutes you will find out how "real" he is.

Within minutes you will save yourself a bunch of money and heartache!.

They call us DOGS for a reason, you know!.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
unless the investigator spent 3 weeks watching the guys every move, he isnt going to find out any real info. you cant get that for $250. the only thing you have proved is what the investigator was investigating.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Then again, she was investigating a hotel worker, as if he was a gold mine. Come on, these guys a dime a dozen. I wonder, how many lonely women we have in north american, who are compelled to seek out loser hotel workers in DR and then have an investigator put on him. Hahahahaha.
some people are truly sad cases.
AZB

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
why are you all discouraging her? She's happy with her results, sharing her info and asking for positive feedback only.....so why post anything at all if she specifically asked for NO CRITISICM??

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Then again, she was investigating a hotel worker, as if he was a gold mine. Come on, these guys a dime a dozen. I wonder, how many lonely women we have in north american, who are compelled to seek out loser hotel workers in DR and then have an investigator put on him. Hahahahaha.
some people are truly sad cases.
AZB

mmm.....very hard words but also very true. I think the OP has found her joy so the next thing is for her to be left alone to enjoy her new found happiness.

Sholly

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
i have found out the questions that i had in terms of is he telling me the truth about his past. which i found out he did.....as people seemed to think that him living in spain was as absolute lie and that he was still married. so those were what i had researched. i have not done surveillance as he works on a resort and it is way to expensive to send someone to do that part of it.... so i will still do my surprise visit,,,,or send a friend as stated by miguel. but at least for now i know what he has told me so far has all been nothing but the truth.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Honeybunch,

I would never tell anyone not to go to the DR to get their grove on. But I would advise a woman, especially traveling alone, to rethink the consequences if a situation blows up in their face.

But what you are doing is totally and absolutely ridiculous. Have you not read about resort workers in the DR and their relationships with foreign women?

Now you are doing detective work and spending money trying to catch him out there? What in the world do you expect from this?

Are you that lonely at home that you have to resort to this type of behavior abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.