Bani

cocoleka

Sep 7, 2007
I am going to be in Bani for three months and I?d like to hear form as many people as possible regarding life there. I know its pretty quiet, even boring. But are there any decent restaurants, clubs, movie theaters, beaches. Is it dangerous, safe, friendly, middle class, poor, etc. What about Sombrero in particular.

Please give me any information you have, even if its just your opinion or feeling. Thanks so much.

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Sorry...

cocoleka, I thought I gave you good advice on the other thread about where to post. You followed it but it didn't seem to make any difference. Sad to say, I guess no one here can answer your questions.

rotondon

Aug 16, 2007
Bani Response

A Quiet Town, A Nice Theater That Was Recently Built-clean-very Friendly People-plenty Of Nice Places To Eat Nothing Very Fancy-safe- An Up And Coming Town Especially When They Finish The Hwy-if You Want To Hit The Beach You Will Have To Go To Salinas South Of Sombrero-not Much In Sombrero Couple Of Colmados And A Typical Campo Town.

Bani Could Fool A Lot Of People Which Still Consider It A Campo Town-it Is Growing Very Fast To Dr. Standards.