Does this work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Jan 15, 2003
I've been trying to post the last few nights, and it doesn't work!

jessica_87

Sep 9, 2007
Hi there,

3 girlfriends and I are heading down to Punta Cana this December. I've been to Mexico and Cuba before, but never to the Dominican Repubic. Can anyone offer us any tips or advice?...Especially regarding excursions/trips, and the prices they should cost? I dont want to get ripped off. And other any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

Jessica from Toronto

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi there,

3 girlfriends and I are heading down to Punta Cana this December. I've been to Mexico and Cuba before, but never to the Dominican Repubic. Can anyone offer us any tips or advice?...Especially regarding excursions/trips, and the prices they should cost? I dont want to get ripped off. And other any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

Jessica from Toronto
Jessica.
If you're wondering why you're not getting responses to your questions, it's because they are buried in someone else's thread with a different topic.
What you need to do is make your own thread, with an appropriate title, so as to attract the folks who may have the answers to your questions.

From here, click on DR1 Dominican Republic Forums , scroll down to "Travel Questions" then click on "New Thread" and make your post there.
You could title it, something like this.

"Tips & Advice for Punta Cana please".

Status
Not open for further replies.