Dating a Santiaguera

beepbeep

Aug 28, 2007
I'm starting to date a Santiaguera, good family, good education. any good tips on places, cafes, restaurants I can take her to ? ;)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I'm starting to date a Santiaguera, good family, good education. any good tips on places, cafes, restaurants I can take her to ? ;)

Ask her casually where she goes out for drinks and dinner, her favorite hangout spots. If she says drinks are at OneWay or Montebar and eat Rikys near the monument, then you should take her to "like places" so she'll feel comfortable with her own.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Take her to the sushi place in los jardines (not sushi ya, the other one). There's a bunch of nice restaurants in that area, and if she's from a good family she'll both be impressed and fit right in.

drny

Jun 12, 2007
Kukaramakara- by the monument is a very nice place to eat with a nice atmosphere and decent view if you get a good table.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The "you can't miss" place is the Pez Dorado on Sol Street.
There is a really nice new place on Calle 11 in the Jardines. Just about 50 yards down the street from Bon on Metropolitana. Called ZOL and it has a fabulous menu. Owner is there all the time. Name of Bernard. Or ask for Melvin Castro....

If she says Andy Ranch, dump her!

HB

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you seem to know a lot about her to just start dating. i guess that's what happens when you have non-working chica convo :laugh:

good luck ~~