Need information about Chrysler PT Cruiser

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
My company had one as a "courtesy car" for pilots to use. It was an early model, fairly basic, with the small motor. It was OK. A lot of room for a small car. I wasn't impressed with the fit and finish. Cute, but prolly better vehicles out there for the $$$. I give it a resounding "meh"...

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
Thanks a lot, I have a great offer for one of these, almost no milage, but was also thinking about spare parts. There is a dealer in Santo Domingo, have to check it out first.
Please tell me more!!

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Personally, speaking from experience,I wouldn't buy anything out of North America......I have a chevy and can only find parts in santiago and santo domingo.....and when I find them they cost about 3-4 times that of a Toyota, Mits, Diahatsu, or Honda.....The PT is a nice vehicle anywhere but the DR.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I have a 2003 model and...

have put 170,000 miles on it to date. Great on gas mileage(5 speed manual transmission). I have taken it to the dealeship once to have timing belt changed and do all other maintenance myself. I drive alot on unpaved desert roads and the car is taking the beating quite well.

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
Thanks for your informations, I did test drive it the other day, very comfortable inside, lots of space even for my long legs, so still thinking about it.