2007-2008 Licey Schedule

holita

Jun 6, 2006
Does anyone know where I can find out the schedule? My parents want to come visit me, and they are planning the trip around being about to watch a game. I know the season starts around Oct 20th, but does anyone know for sure if there are games played in Santo Domingo around that time? A schedule would be greatly appreciated!;)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
See complete schedule at:

.:Liga Dominicana de Beisbol:.

To help the teams are identified as follows:
TIGRES DEL LICEY (L); AGUILAS CIBAE?AS (AC); LEONES DEL ESCOGIDO (E); AZUCAREROS DEL ESTE (AE); ESTRELLAS DE ORIENTE (EO); GIGANTES DEL CIBAO (GC)

The individual teams and their websites are:

Tigres del Licey - Licey.com - El Glorioso!!
Leones del Escogido - Escogido Baseball Club
Estrellas de Oriente - Estrellas Orientales
Aguilas Cibaenas - http://www.lasaguilas.com
Azucareros del Este - search the web
Gigantes del Cibao - Gigantes del Cibao :: Club Baseball

Enjoy.

Gregg

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
The above link posted for the Aguilas is not working - the link that I have for them, with their schedule posted on the main page, is Portada • www.aguiluchos.com. or their official team site is .::Aguilas Cibaenas::..

Thanks for the correction mb2.

My post was a repost of one I did on another board earlier this year and I didn't recheck the team links (they were working when first posted), only the schedule link.

Thanks again.

Gregg

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
Not a problem - these links change so often here on the web! I posted both sites for the Aguilas as I actually prefer the fan site (aguiluchos.com) over the 'official' team site, so if you haven't checked it out and are a fan, its a good site to know about. Their official team site is always so slow and I have problems loading it fully, but don't have that problem with the fan site.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'll be in sosua 7-13 Nov. anyone know any contacts for tickets and transportation to any games from sosua ??

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
i'll be in sosua 7-13 Nov. anyone know any contacts for tickets and transportation to any games from sosua ??

The one and only game that I have attended thus far was in January of this year. It was during the Round Robin or Playoffs. I went to the stadium in the morning and purchased four front row seats with no problem. When I went to the game that evening there were still plenty of good seats available. So I don't think a ticket will be a problem. Your major concern would be transpo.

I will be in SD the first weekend of November to catch a game Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Three games and a chance to see four different teams play. I anticipate having a great time. Just remember the best seat in the house is right behind the home team dugout!