New home for a snoop dogg

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
A Friend of mine is moving back to Austria and needs a home for her 4 month old pit bull. She cannot take him back to Austria because they will quarantine the dog for 3 months at the airport and as she has to fly to Germany first before going on to Austria. The dog would be quarantined in Germany. She loves the dog but not enough to travel 6 hours by train everyday to see the dog dig!

If anybody is interested in a well behaved well trained pit bull ( trained as in friendly not for fighting)

PM me for details

By the she lives in POP

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
For a minute there I thought "Snoop Dogg" was moving down to The DR...Sorry. Didn't realize the post was about an actual dog, not a dogg...

Hope you find it a good home.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
A Friend of mine is moving back to Austria and needs a home for her 4 month old pit bull. She cannot take him back to Austria because they will quarantine the dog for 3 months at the airport and as she has to fly to Germany first before going on to Austria. The dog would be quarantined in Germany. She loves the dog but not enough to travel 6 hours by train everyday to see the dog dig!

If anybody is interested in a well behaved well trained pit bull ( trained as in friendly not for fighting)

PM me for details

By the she lives in POP

Suggest you re-post about a real dog, with real feeling and why on earth does she own a 4 month old Pitbull anyway - shouldn't have left its Mother until 8 weeks ago. I can't believe how people treat their animals and I don't mean in this country, I mean everywhere.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Suggest you re-post about a real dog, with real feeling and why on earth does she own a 4 month old Pitbull anyway - shouldn't have left its Mother until 8 weeks ago. I can't believe how people treat their animals and I don't mean in this country, I mean everywhere.

I'm not sure I get what you mean. It is a real dog it's name is snoop dogg and it did leave it's mother after 2 months. This friend of mine has to go back to Austria and can't keep it(for reasons explained in the first post). Why is this treating the dog badly?

Maybe you didn't understand? Is American your first language?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
I'd be interested in taking that pup off your friends hands. I have a 8 month old pitbull currently and wouldnt mind adding another to the family. Pm'd you.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I'm not sure I get what you mean. It is a real dog it's name is snoop dogg and it did leave it's mother after 2 months. This friend of mine has to go back to Austria and can't keep it(for reasons explained in the first post). Why is this treating the dog badly?

Maybe you didn't understand? Is American your first language?

Perhaps I did jump a little quickly to what appears to be the wrong conclusion but what I queried was, that if she has only had the young dog about 8 weeks, why did she get it in the first place? Appreciate now that perhaps she did not envisage a 'sudden' return to Austria at the time. I just get a little disgruntled when people obtain a pet and then find they have to pass it on after a very short time. Hopefully you will find Snoop Dogg a good home (NV sounds very positive...). No, American is not my first language, I am English.