Thank you to all the lovely DR1 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

laspinas76

Jun 13, 2006
I know it has been awhile since I posted something in the board. However I just want to express my experience and please whoever reads and then will make comments please be gentle with me okay .

When I first joined DR1 I thought well all the members are just really giving me lots of negative feed back regarding my sankie friend. So now I would like to extend my gratitudes to all the members.

It was funny because this sankie friend of mine thought that I was stupid enough to fall in love with his smooth talks. Well whoever is involved with resort workers, please read between their lines and eventually they will slip and the truth will come out.

As for me, I had to find out for myself. This is what I found:

1.) If your resort worker has a child from a dominican woman, meet the child and if she is 11 yrs or older, you will notice that the child will not say much. If she cannot open up to you, you better watch out. Its as if she was coached to only say yes or no. I brought my daughter with me and after the first meeting, I never let her near my child again.

2.) When you ask you resort worker when was the last time they made love to a woman and listen carefully because it will change in the future. For me, I found out that my sankie friend told me that his last time was 6 months ago and when I asked him again within a year he forgot which month he told me. When they know you found out something about his other gf's from all over the world and or local girls, he will tell you that it is nothing, that they are older women and they did not do anything with them. Well this woman told me that "whatever happens in the DR stays in DR"

3.) Yes I will admit I sent my sankie friend a small amount of money, I told him that the money I sent him was for his services and time. When they start saying that their best assets are in their pants, run.

4.) When you meet the family, unless you speak spanish, watch between the lines what his relatives say because they will slip in asking, "are you the one from canada"? Now I found out that yes he had someone in canada.

5.) Resort workers doesn't want to be called sankie pankie, instead they would rather be called prostitutes or gigolos (duh).

6.) And finally, when in doubt hire a PI and its amazing how much you will know about the individual. I am glad I did this, however, hire a third party, because if you hire someone near their town, they might know each other and they will make sure their story and the detectives will be the same. I had found mine in Santo Domingo.

I am sad because I thought mine was a DDD, but go with your gut feeling.

I will still go back to the Dominican Republic because I love the beaches, now as far as meeting people, I will continue to explore and to be safe, however, as far as resort workers, I will stay away from this...

I think I will start a " Sankies ex girlfriend club" (pm me if you want to be a member of my club) I will be working on a website too, just kidding. That way in the future the resort workers or Sankies will learn not to use and play with any persons feelings. They just need to be upfront and say "i want to get out of my country can you help me"?

Thanks DR1

Muchas gracias por todo. Hasta luego... Until next time....

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I think AnnaC should be nominated for sainthood.
The level of patience and empathy she has, is beyond that of any normal human being.
Any of you who think I'm kidding, think again.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes, I noticed all the beautiful girls when I went to visit my Son in Kingston, Ontario yesterday. I'm married to a Dominican, and think that there are plenty of good looking girls/women in the DR, quit slagging a Canadian girls. There are 1000's of girls in Canada that are drop dead beautiful. I'm currently rent a house to 4 that certainly wouldn't fit your description. Both of my sons have gorgeous girlsfriends.

Last edited by a moderator:

laspinas76

Jun 13, 2006
Thank you DR_QT.

Thank you AnnaC

To everyone,

Please don't get me wrong, I was not trying to zero in on Canadians, I have relatives who lives in Canada.
I was just relating to my experience with this Sankie.

Thanks, gracias, gracie....:)

laspinas76

Jun 13, 2006
If you are involved with any resort workers, please listen to the veterans of DR1 because without them, I would have been burned.... really bad.

Don't let their smooth talk sweep you off your feet.

Tell them to prove it to you that they will leave the resort they work for and find a different job where tourists are not involve. Because honestly mine, gave me all kinds of lame excuse.

We need to teach this sankies a lessor.

I was ready to help this sankie.... but thanks to DR1 more power to you all

Thank you....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not that is a good thing to read...sorry some tried to bash.
Intelligent woman....
I was curious, however, as to why you would not let your daughter associate with the guy's daughter...just curious...

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry I said "not" instead of NOW!!!!... My bad.

Good post and good thread, with the help of some careful pruning.

HB

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Thanks for the follow up--- more people need to do that. Especially THESE days.

I'm sorry for your bad experience but it seems to have work out OK. Thank God for that.

Welcome back!

laspinas76

Jun 13, 2006
Not that is a good thing to read...sorry some tried to bash.
Intelligent woman....
I was curious, however, as to why you would not let your daughter associate with the guy's daughter...just curious...

HB

Thank you HB,
Why I would not let his daughter associate with mine, first of all, the guy's daughter is 11 and mine was 5. This incident occured last year. First of all the guy's daughter doesn't know how to say thank you (for all the stuff I gave her), second, she pinched my daughter while they were playing (her father scolded her and that is all, to me that is not how you discipline your daughter), third, I thought the guy's daughter was either really shy and quite or she has been coached by her dad not to say too much. So when I went back this past June with my daughter, I did not care whether she was with us or not.

Additional tips, if your resort workers have kids 1,2 or more, try to be observant and attentive as to what the person says about his past relationship with the mother. Keep asking in the future and watch them tell you a different story everytime.

One true fact I discovered about my resort worker, the mother's house is only three blocks away from his house. (it makes me so mad because I have been there 4x and did not know about it until I had the PI verify it.)

laspinas76

Jun 13, 2006
Thanks for the follow up--- more people need to do that. Especially THESE days.

I'm sorry for your bad experience but it seems to have work out OK. Thank God for that.

Welcome back!

Thank you!!!!!!:)

I am sorry too that this happened, as a matter a fact, I prayed to God to show my the way and he did.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The lesson that is to be learned from Laspinas, other than just avoiding sankies altogether, is to question them on various things, then ask the same questions at a later date.
If his replies vary/change from the first time, you know that he is a lying sanky.
If we can convince those women who think their sankies are DDD's, to do this, we may save them from heartbreak and financial ruin.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The lesson that is to be learned from Laspinas, other than just avoiding sankies altogether, is to question them on various things, then ask the same questions at a later date.
If his replies vary/change from the first time, you know that he is a lying sanky.
If we can convince those women who think their sankies are DDD's, to do this, we may save them from heartbreak and financial ruin.

Or when you question them about something and all of a sudden they get that glazed, far-away look in their eyes and they refuse to give you an answer, hoping you'll either drop the subject or change it altogether.

Children use this tactic to deflect responsibility for something they did, and it will be part of their repertoire if they have something to hide.

Either that or they'll catch a hissy-fit and storm off, hoping that YOU act like a child and forget the whole thing 5 minutes later and want to be friends again.

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
I've found that when people are about to lie, their first response to the question is "huh" or "what". This gives them a few seconds to think of a lie while you repeat the question to them.;)

Also when some one looks down and to the left while talking its a sign of deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.