guia de cemento!

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
tipo I el tamano es 13/100 micros

tipo II tamano es 4 micros

tipo III tamono es 6 micros

Salud publica ignora esta medidas estan reclamando se saven el trabajo la tela de malla megra no para mi la arrena. hay una carreta cual venden en los estas unidos que es la unica para protejer las personas alrededor de donde construyen. El cielo no se tapa con un dedo la falta en la educacion basica es un crimen.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Salud publica ignora esta medidas estan reclamando se saven el trabajo la tela de malla megra no para mi la arrena. hay una carreta cual venden en los estas unidos que es la unica para protejer las personas alrededor de donde construyen. El cielo no se tapa con un dedo la falta en la educacion basica es un crimen.
Pardon me, but I haven't got the slightest clue of what you are trying to say here.
Could you elaborate, pls?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Pardon me, but I haven't got the slightest clue of what you are trying to say here.
Could you elaborate, pls?
I think she's still upset about a construction site or cement plant close to her house.

cascua

Sep 4, 2007

...way to butcher the spanish language...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago

Translation attempt:

The Public Health Department claims they know their job when they specify a filter cloth to be used around around concrete work but unfortunately the pores are too big and would only prevent sand from passing through. There is a type of concrete transporte in the US that protects the people during construction. It is a crying shame that ignorance continues this and it should be considered a crime.

Ok a few facts. Concrete is typically not mixed in large quantites on construction sites in the US. Instead it is shipped to the site premixed and ready to pour. Also, concrete mixing sites are generally located in industrial areas away from residential living areas.

I understand Maria has a problem but I really don't think there is a whole lot anybody can do if they are mixing concrete close to here house. I'm not aware of any type of mesh that can be used to prevent contamination. I expect the only way to do it would be to do it inside of a building that isn't affected by the breeze and sufficiently setback from adjacent residential properties. Other than that there really aren't any other solutions.

I understand English is not Maria's first language but am wondering if maybe Spanish isn't her first one either. She really would do better to think about what she is going to write before she begins and keep it short and simple without all the unecessary obscure and mostly incorrect jargon she seems to like to use so much. It also doesn't help that she rarely responds to questions about her posts. Hey, Maria are you listening?....

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I left here at the age of ten and and Spanish is not the language Spoken where I lived. I took a test at the University instead of classes. My family uses English as a language of communication. In Santiago, there seems to be no laws that are obey by all citizens. This country is an anomaly that defies the rules of laws, it is a miracle that is still a country. Law and order it one of the point that am arguing over.

Salud publica en Santiago does not exist. They try to catch dust with a tennis racquet. The damage to the environment and health f its citizens is of no concern, since they have no training programs to educate the so called inspectors.

In fifty years the cultural values, private personal property, which is real estate, etc.
has not been improved instead violence against your neighbor is been encourage. Don't buy anything in this town, you will regret it, as much as I do. Take my warning, Santiago city planner apparently don't have the training to know the materials used in construction, or don't give a dam who get attack in their own home.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Maria

I don't know how effective a mesh screen is going to be to protect adjacent homeowners from concrete dust from mixing or otherwise.

In the US, typically concrete is not mixed on site but in a remote area and therefore there is no problem with the dust. I am a civil engineer and am not aware of a mesh used to to protect adjacent homeowners from dust. Yes a screen can be placed up to 8 feet high but that may not be effective against very small particles. Besides, the pores can't be too small or a strong breeze will typically bring down the fence, so the mesh screen has to be somewhat open or at least have some holes to allow the pressure to be reduced.

Therfore, if I understand correctly, there really is no solution using a mesh screen to protect the air quality around your home. If the construction work is temporary, your best bet is to wait it out, but if not it may be better to sell your house.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Maria
I have seen the pictures of the constructions next to your home. I am deeply sorry about the lost of your dog and the health problems you have encounter do to the apartment building construction. As we had suggested in SOECI this is a matter of la Junta de Vecinos against the owners of the construction. In this town we have a serious issue with cement factories. I believe your case is not one of those. You are nothing like the case in palo amarillo with the cemento cibao factory.
Santiago is a wonderful city and as it has good things also has its bad things. I suggest you focus your anger and resources in helping educate your neighbors instead of bashing this lovely town. And if you still not happy then sell your home and move out. you will have no problem selling .
We need positive and progressive people in this town. Negative attitude will only get us negative results
Please understand that this is a developing country and we have much to go in regards to environmental laws. Maria i hope we can count on you to help.
ps I suck at witting both English and Spanish but I hope everyone understand what i am trying to say.