Any Americans want to do a get together?

holita

Jun 6, 2006
I would love to have dinner, drinks, or hang out with some americans. It seems like it is easy to make Dominican friends here, but I would love to hang out some some Americans. Anyone interested...Please PM me....Thanks.;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que le dio a esta?....

I would love to have dinner, drinks, or hang out with some americans. It seems like it is easy to make Dominican friends here, but I would love to hang out some some Americans. Anyone interested...Please PM me....Thanks.;)
Hey, what about the Dominicans, Canadians and members from other nationalities?. DR1 only has a few Dominican members, the rest are non-Dominicans, you know.

Ohhh well.....

N

naturelover

could you possibly offend any more nationalities with that message lol

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

nothing wrong with this statement, she misses her own people, that's all.
Many Dominicans living abroad crave their Dominican food and Dominican people and their accents from time to time. :ermm:

holita

Jun 6, 2006
hahahahaha

There is nothing offenseive about what I wrote...sorry if you took it the wrong way. It is just that I miss my culture while I am here. I am half Dominican...I love Dominicans, but living here makes me miss my culture back home. Anyway, if there are any americans that want to get together...let me know! Of course all are welcome though!;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Solo estaba jodiendo.....

There is nothing offenseive about what I wrote...sorry if you took it the wrong way. It is just that I miss my culture while I am here. I am half Dominican...I love Dominicans, but living here makes me miss my culture back home. Anyway, if there are any americans that want to get together...let me know! Of course all are welcome though!;)
Hey, I was just pulling your leg. Or your pants if you are a female, wahahahaha!.

I know exactly what you are saying. BUUUUT:

Keep in mind that there are a bunch of Dominicans here raised in the US that also want to get together with other Dominican-Americans who ALSO miss their American culture. BUUUUT:

I know what you are doing, you are selective and I LOOOOVE that as I am like that also (except that I do NOT target an specific race).

The thing is that I do it via the BOCHINCHE WAY, er, PM way!!. Wahahahahaha!.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Hey, Holita is a nice girl. Cut her a little slack everyone!

Holita why not host a DR1 get together in the capital open to everyone who is in-town and around?

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
And the Fighting starts...

Wow! - She asked a question to the forum and I for one knew what she was asking..... perhaps it could have been written a little more diplomaticly, but.....

Thats okayyyyyyyyyyy!

;)

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
ALTHOUGH I AM A BOAT CAPITAN. I am also a professional Chef. If you like I can host the party. I will cook just B.Y.O.B. Also we could do this at Club de Haina. Just let me know.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

Well, I understood where you were coming from and took no offence even though I am English. Don't we all speak the same language (sort of!!!) hehehe

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
The US has no culture, unless you consider the bastardization, misappropriation, and horrible amalgamation of other cultures as a culture ;) For example, can you name one food that's "American"?

With that said, PM sent :)

American Cheese
Moo go gai pan
pizza
French Fries

:laugh: