Who's my favourite Birthday boy today???

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I had thought of putting this post in the 'LIVING' forum, but then some might have questioned that.
It COULD have gone in the 'CLOWN BIN' forum I suppose, but then who would call this person a clown (other than me when we're mucking about on the golf course??)

The Old Man of Santiago is yet another year younger today!!

Happy Birthday K of the Cibao - lang may ye vitals be exercised & lang may yon vitals exercise thee!!
(for those of you who STILL don't know whom I am referring to, it's that gentleman to whom we all bow our heads (or tip our hats) HILLBILLY!!

Kimadj

Oct 23, 2003
Happy Birthday

HB,
Happy Birthday, from Papi Yoshi, and the other Cabarete clan!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXX

Happy Birthday "u ole curmudgeon"

birth.gif

Wud and the Warden​

Sep 19, 2005
yeah!! another person older than me who keeps getting older...I salute all those older than me...the more there are older than me, the better off I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy b day hillbilly

bob

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Felicidades!!

Happy Birthday to one of DR1 best!!

Busbaby, I believe you are a bit early, if I recall HB shares a birthday with my daughter on the 22nd.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Day early better than a day late!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND (?) THOUGHTS>>>

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Day early better than a day late!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND (?) THOUGHTS>>>

HB
Well you wily old curmudgeon you!!!! Last Sunday I distinctly heard you say (& I have a witness to prove it) that it was today!! Obviously you were expecting me to work to Dominican time (rather than the more punctual British/USA time) & be 24 hrs late!!

Regardless 'Me old fruit' have a great day on BOTH days & I hope to see you some time next week to shoot your age!! (10 under par??? Now THAT would be nice! I think we would both gladly settle for 10 OVER!!) ~ Gxx.