Looking For Friends in Santo Domingo.

Rosanna

Apr 28, 2007
I am coming back to SD for 3-4 months. I am a Dominican female - New Yorker in my early thirties looking for friends to explore SD and nearby places together.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Best of luck looking - You will find all kinds of people who are willing to show you aroud. If you are planning on doing other cities, then there are tons of DR1 members who you could meet up with for a drink or two. - Have fun and be sure to post pics.

;)

John D. Clark

Aug 5, 2007
Hey Rosanna:

I posted a similar thread a few weeks back as I will be in SD in around the end of November staying until about April making 1 to 2 trips back (I actually live in the Pocono area Pennsylvania which is an hour and a half out of the city). I'm not sure if you speak spanish or not, as that was my main reason for looking for someone to kick it with, but I would be happy to hang out from time to time. I will PM you my myspace page and you can let me know. Thanks.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Rosanna and John, I love to meet people and show them around. I've been out of the country for almost 3 years and will be returning to live (hopefully forever) Oct. 7. I don't have a phone number in DR. If you send me a pm I'll save it to remind me who I need to give my number to and as soon as I get one I can let ya'll know.
I'll be living in Colonial Zone.
John-I an from Mars PA, near Pittsburgh.