Ladies only..must be DR related

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This Ladies only thread will now remain open

Some rules.

1.Topics can not be about other DR1 members especially the males.;)

2.No complaints about the mods :laugh:

3.No bashing,ridicules or name calling.

4. Socks will be immediately removed

5. No mention of the word sankie ;)

If there are more than a few topics I can split them up.

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Oh boy! One question I've always wanted to ask .. to those ladies in relationships with Dominican men. What is the difference? What is the real difference with a Dominican man and a Western man? Of course I mean in bed! I've never had this yearning for someone outside of my own cultural circle excepting this beautiful Indian fellow that I was madly in lust with when I was 18 or so. Alas, I never found out!

So, tell me, is there a difference? :laugh::laugh:

(Is this what you meant Anna?)

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
Aside from my Dominican ex I have only dated African American men, and I must say I was not impressed with the Dominican:bored:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Oh boy! One question I've always wanted to ask .. to those ladies in relationships with Dominican men. What is the difference? What is the real difference with a Dominican man and a Western man? Of course I mean in bed! I've never had this yearning for someone outside of my own cultural circle excepting this beautiful Indian fellow that I was madly in lust with when I was 18 or so. Alas, I never found out!

So, tell me, is there a difference? :laugh::laugh:

(Is this what you meant Anna?)

To me personally - the only difference between men is if I am in love with him or "not yet" ;) I had a boyfriend from my culture many many years ago - love felt the same as with the Dominican man I fell for. So, to me - it is either love or lust. The main difference is in how and what they say - Dominicans are much more verbal and talk more than an average guy although feelings are the same everywhere in the world.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Some rules.

1.Topics can not be about other DR1 members especially the males.;)

2.No complaints about the mods :laugh:

3.No bashing,ridicules or name calling.

4. Socks will be immediately removed

5. No mention of the word sankie ;)

;)

AnnaC...GREAT!!! You give us our own thread, for a whole week...but you've got RULES?!?!?!??!:cheeky:

What fun is it if we can't bash, ridicule, call anyone names, complain about the mods, and NOT mention the 'sankies'????!?!?!?!?!?!?;)

Personally, I can't think of a thing to talk about with all these rules....:paranoid:

J/K...

I've dated many men in my life, but since most of my life I've lived in So. Florida, unfortunately most of them have been Cubans...I say unfortunately, because even though they are GREAT in BED...OUT of it they are mostly just scum...(see, I found another word for s*****! ;) )

I was married to a Chilean, the father of my 3 kids...great provider, awesome father, but that's it...nothing to write home about...

Had 3 major relationships with Cubans, 2 that cheated and one that was very much influenced by his family...a mama's boy...or an 'uncle's boy'...his uncle liked me, so he wouldn't allow this man to date me...

I dated an African American once...went out with him maybe 3 times...TOO much into himself...and would even tell me what I SHOULD DRIVE!!! Talk about dumping him fast!!!

So...once I found Dominicans...there was no turning back...especially since I found my now awesome husband!!! He's gorgeous, funny, caring, intelligent, giving...what else can I say???

I found heaven...:cheeky:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I have a dominican husband and the main difference I find from other nationalities (in bed!!) is that they are far more loving and cuddly. He would never go to sleep unless he is wrapped around me and its not smothering - just nice. Just like musicqueen says - gorgeous, funny, intelligent, giving, caring - who could ask for more.

Matilda

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
IMOH Dominican men on average seem to take more care in their physical appearance then men in the US and Canada.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Gu?cala, Chris....that IS nasty!!!!:disappoin

You know how guys look at women's either breasts or butts when they first look at us??? Well, I look at their eyes first and then their HANDS...if I don't like the hands, the way they are clean and well kept, and have a nice shape...I swear...that's it!!! Not even a dance!!!!:cheeky:

I can't imagine looking at dirty toenails!!! Or long finger/toe nails either!!!! YuuuuuuuccckkkK!!!!!:eek:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
He was really nice - everywhere, excepting those toenails. When the socks came off, I took one look, all lust fled and I fled as well!

But that was not in the Dominican Republic - I'm sure all DR men have crispy clean toenails with sweet smelling feet! lol

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
I have seen bad (infected toes) even of well dressed, clean DR men. It might be the type of shoes they wear.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Have you ever had men that flat out REFUSE to take their socks off???? What's up with that???? ;) Maybe they know they have dirty toenails????

I shouldn't even say this...but I was really into this guy...a whole bunch of us went to the beach once...and I thought that was gonna be the day we would finally 'hook up' you know???

Well, it turns out...I NEVER saw him again after that...He was really tall...6'2"...or more...When he took off his shoes...Man, those toes...they were the size of golfballs!!!! Yuuuuuccckkkkkk!!!! That really, really made me sick...I could not look him in the eyes after that...and the thought of those big toes hounded me for a couple of months!!!!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
He was really nice - everywhere, excepting those toenails. When the socks came off, I took one look, all lust fled and I fled as well!

But that was not in the Dominican Republic - I'm sure all DR men have crispy clean toenails with sweet smelling feet! lol
English men don't take their socks off. I thought it was the cold, now I know better! :)

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
Have you ever had men that flat out REFUSE to take their socks off???? What's up with that???? ;) Maybe they know they have dirty toenails????QUOTE]

LMAO....

Actually I dated one guy who I wish had never taken his shoes off!!!
He looked good, dressed well, smelled good ...I thought...until one day he came over to my place, and took off his shoes. When he went to the washroom I sprayed lysol in his shoes and when he came out of the washroom I told him I wasn't feeling well he'd have to leave. I never answered his calls after that.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I just thought of the pain!!! ihave more views of it but I won't show them so as not to offend!!! OK so lets move off feet (I hate feet).... Lets talk about Dominican women. i have a lot of friends here...but all men. I have a problem with Dominican women. No friends there. They seem to have a problem with white women who are married to Dominicans. I cannot understand how a women can leave her kids (my husband's ex 'wife' left her kids to be with another man who did not want them) and that happens a lot. They just seem interested in themselves - clothes, hair, nails etc. My husnad says they are proud, and I have so many Dominican guys asking me to helpthem find a european or US/Canadian girlfriend as they do not want a Dominican girl. Any thoughts???? I would love to have more Dominican girlfriends. I miss girly chat. HELP!! (And if you want any more tattoo pics - just ask!!!)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Dominican women? I have talked to some - they seemed to be pleasant but I cannot say I became close friends with any of them - not enough time to get to know a person. In general I don't relate to people who care too much about their looks and what others think about them, like a lot of Dominicans seem to. I just don't get it. I am more "love life and what you do" type of a person and that is why I don't relate to the life style in the DR - it seems to be too artificial from what I have seen there and read on this board.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I don't care for Dominican women, or women from anywhere for that matter!!!! ;)

Seriously, I have noticed that about Dominican women...they do seem to be VERY weary of us white girls!!!! Jealousy??? Envy??? Whatever it is...I feel very uncomfortable around them...

Tony's aunts are like that...and one of his cousins...Aaaarrrgghhh!!!! And we're going to PA next weekend to see them....I do NOT look forward to that!!!

Thank God we're also gonna go to NY/NJ and maybe Boston...I only have to put up with them for a day and a half!!!

Any suggestions???

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
wow, i really like this thread!! haha. in response to the original question about the difference from a dominican man and a non dominican man.......well i havent been wiht many guys but in my experienc the dominican guy could last forever. he is always ensuring that you are enjoying and not in any pain, he seems to look at you in your eyes(alot of deep eye contact) and really pay attention to detail. Also,,,,,after he is finished,,,,,,,,,within 5 minutes he can go again. most guys i know take at least a half hour or they fall asleep right away! he definetly cuddles after, but i never noticed that to be a difference.

to sum up,,,,,,,,they know what they are doing,,,,,,,they are always doing it differently so it doesnt get boring, and they are very intune to how you are feeling..........and yes,,,,,,do they ever like to talk to you about there feelings. i really admire the way they can tell you exactly how they are feeling.

as for dominican women,,,,,dont know much about them....only that i found them to be snubbish! they didnt seem to like me,,,,maybe cause i was with a dominican guy. i dont know. but they seem very jelous and they stick to there own.