i need to rent a house for a week

surplus1

Nov 24, 2004
we need a nice place (villa?) for a week beginning march 21,2008. 4 adults, 8 teens. we want to be able to walk to the beach, and for the teens to be able to also (safely). maid service and maybe meals service would be nice too. pool, a/c, many bathrooms, well maintained, furnished, and very clean.

we are open to the area, but at the same time we are reaching out for suggetions.

are we asking for too much? anyway, if anyone has any ideas, please respond.

we've been to punta cana area a few times, juan dolio and santo domingo too. now we want to try a rental.

tanx

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
we need a nice place (villa?) for a week beginning march 21,2008. 4 adults, 8 teens. we want to be able to walk to the beach, and for the teens to be able to also (safely). maid service and maybe meals service would be nice too. pool, a/c, many bathrooms, well maintained, furnished, and very clean.

we are open to the area, but at the same time we are reaching out for suggetions.

we've been to punta cana area a few times, juan dolio and santo domingo too. now we want to try a rental.

tanx
8 teens?
Is this the Brady Bunch?
If I may, I would strongly advise that you stick with the AI resorts.
8 Teens = 8 potential disasters, if let loose in this jungle we call home.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004

tanx

If you enjoyed Punta Cana, I can give you an option of a villa rental in a hotel complex with access to all the services and maid service... pm me if you're interested.