How do i find someone?

txsmurf

Sep 21, 2007
Do they have a white pages for residential listings in the DR. The Superpages website does not work. I am trying to locate someone that lives in San Cristobal. In the US we have access to public records, so we can pull up deed information or property tax info to help locate someone. How would you suggest I find this person. His friends told me to just go there and ask people on the street, that he would be known because he plays ball here in the US. Any help with this would be great...thanks all!

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Do they have a white pages for residential listings in the DR. The Superpages website does not work. I am trying to locate someone that lives in San Cristobal. In the US we have access to public records, so we can pull up deed information or property tax info to help locate someone. How would you suggest I find this person. His friends told me to just go there and ask people on the street, that he would be known because he plays ball here in the US. Any help with this would be great...thanks all!
Páginas Amarillas (Form)

Feb 7, 2007
There are some public records but slim chance they are online. This is still wild wild west when it comes to digging information. You have to go in person and review books of records, etc.

Just that you have an idea - when you go to a police station here, they take your report and write it down in a school-type notebook.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Trata esto.......

Try:

SuperPagesDR.com.

Works for me!.

cuas

May 29, 2006
Having the same problem

Hi. I am also trying to locate my daughter's father. His family is from San Cristobal. We both left DR in separate way. If any luck please let me know.

txsmurf

Sep 21, 2007
superpages

The online phone book is in Spanish...lol. I can only read it a little bit. I am almost tempted to put his name out there and see if anyone knows of him. That was really good about the policia logs...they are really that delayed as far as technology? He has a drivers license in DR, can someone pull that up? My best friend here in the states can do that with Americans but not international dl.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The online phone book is in Spanish...lol. I can only read it a little bit. I am almost tempted to put his name out there and see if anyone knows of him. That was really good about the policia logs...they are really that delayed as far as technology? He has a drivers license in DR, can someone pull that up? My best friend here in the states can do that with Americans but not international dl.

If you're really hell-bent on finding this guy and you know the town he lives in, hire a private detective.

txsmurf

Sep 21, 2007
i already talked to one, am considering doing that. this guy is out of California, the detective. anyone know of one in the DR, that could help?

ade

Jun 14, 2005
try san critobal website

Have you tried san crostobal's own website www.sancrienbonche.com - we've seen lots of face we know on their foto gallery and there is a chat room!:bunny::bunny:

kyleadams

Jan 21, 2008
hello i to am looking for some one specific too is there any way to contact or aqquire a cell number?

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
pm chip he has a friend. He is usually called the $250 private investigator.

The best solution if you don't want to be taken to the cleaners by some wise guy, recommended biz contacts are a must in the DR...

I doubt Chip would recommend someone he's not willing to pay for the services himself...

Skip all others and send him a pm...
l_8e030f58823f2c30770afb763e2c77ca.gif

otcordero

Mar 19, 2008
can some one give me some information about these detective, i have like 10 brothers and sisters in DR i have never met them and no one knows anithing about my father, any info about a local detective will be apreciated; I'm originaly from Santiago and them to i guess

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
can some one give me some information about these detective, i have like 10 brothers and sisters in DR i have never met them and no one knows anithing about my father, any info about a local detective will be apreciated; I'm originaly from Santiago and them to i guess

The best solution if you don't want to be taken to the cleaners by some wise guy, recommended biz contacts are a must in the DR...

I doubt Chip would recommend someone he's not willing to pay for the services himself...

Skip all others and send him a pm...
l_8e030f58823f2c30770afb763e2c77ca.gif

http://www.dr1.com/forums/members/chip.html