Trip report for Capt Steves Place

sues36

Aug 20, 2007
Having spent a fantstic 2 weeks in DR we were fortunate to visit Steves Place. I have looked on here and have not seen a report for there so I thought I would add one.

Everyone should go!! The food was amazing and freshly cooked. You should all try the spicy onion rings. Everything was cooked to perfection. OH had steak and him being a fussy eater I really thought he would find something to moan about...well he did........he said it was too big for him! The steak was as he had requested, the jacket potato was crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. Son had half chicken.....and his plate was so full he Steve boxed up what was left and we took it back to the hotel.....son ate it after going to the disco lol. Daughter had a burger which was home made and put a half pounder to shame. I had stir fry and everything was perfect.

When we went in a guest was just leaving and he recommended the fried chicken, although we didnt have it Im told it is out of this world.

Steve and Annie also offer a laundry service. For a small charge you take your laundry and then collect it later after its been washed and dried. There is also internet access with a great connection.

In my opinion, you havent tasted Luperon unless you have ate at Steves..so what are you waiting for??