Trying to find a Dominican friend plays in the minors!

txsmurf

Sep 21, 2007
All you DR baseball associated men or women out there. I have a friend I am trying to locate, he lives in San Cristobal. He played for the Danville Braves this season, but is home now, the season has ended already. I am wondering if anyone can help locate him...either by phone or mail (address). I tried to use the SuperpagesDR, but alas I do not read Spanish very well. Do they have a listing of Dominicans who play minor ball. Here I can access public records via the internet, or through the police ( my bf is a cop). But I have no contacts in DR. Can one of you wonderful guys help me out? You can PM me if need be...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you want to find him, I think that Luichy Sanchez might be able to help. That would be my Option #1. Luichy writes for the Listin Diario.
Option #2 would be to check the rosters of the Dominican Winter League teams: Aguilas, Licey, Escogido, Azucareros, Gigantes.

HB

txsmurf

Sep 21, 2007
My best friend is the cop, my boyfriend is the ballplayer. or so i thought. sorry about the confusion, only men i swear.

thanks hillbilly for the suggestion on who to contact! much appreciated.

txsmurf

Sep 21, 2007
nothing bad!!

i am just saying chics would have understood bf...no biggee!! i can't find out any info on women only threads. They are all hating on you guys...i am baseball fan, so who do i gain the best info from - other baseball fans...thank you very much.