Here's Another Question Re Service & Food

logomama

Sep 23, 2007
Okay - there is a lot of mention on this site about the quality of the service and food at these resorts.

My question is:

In your opinion which resort(s) has(ve) the best service (friendliest, most accommodating staff) AND the best food.

Thanks.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I think the majority of the AI are pretty much the same. They offer a wide variety of restaurants and buffets, different themes each night, casual or more formal dining. I have been to several. The Ibersotar resorts are beautiful but so are others too . I read numerous trip resorts on various sites before chosing the hotels.
I think the important thing to remember, no matter where you are travelling to is to keep an open mind. Why compare resorts in the DR to resorts in Europe when they are two completely different places with different cultures.
This will probably be our last trip to AI since we bought in the DR and plan on using our place and getting into the local scene, but I have certainly experienced alot of AI in the DR to say that they are what you make of them.

The people that work in these resorts work hard and long hours, yet they still greet you with a song and smile at breakfast. For my husband and myself that goes beyond good service.
I think there are choices at al the resorts that should make everyone happy.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
We have stayed at bahia Principe, Iberostar and fiesta, both in Peurto plata and punta cana. Iberostar is our favorite, in Punta cana, 3 hotels side by side, lots to chose from. If you stay at Iberostar bavaro you can use all 3.