I keep getting signed out of DR1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
I often can't access pages here on DR1, or get signed out when posting. It doesn't happen when I try other websites.

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

Any advice on how to fix it?

Sep 19, 2005
shake hands with FENDER maybe it will rub off on him......we can only wish.

good luck with that ..I have heard of that before here, and the problem was on the users end.

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does it happen even when you check that little "Remember Me" box?
It's not happening to us, so we can't answer that question.
There seems to be a glitch with your puter.

Wait a minute.
Do you mean that you get signed out each time you close DR1?
If so, you may have an automatic cookie cleaner.
I use them on my public PCs.
Or do you mean that you get signed out while surfing DR1?

Cookies dropped

Tools...Internet Options....advanced....Empty Temporary Internet Files when closing is this checked or unchecked.

Try Tools....Internet Options...Privacy....Advanced and make sure your screen looks like this and you should not have problems

24m94t1.png

Caz

May 15, 2004
When I am logged in, I get logged out if I change threads. Doesn't happen anywhere else except DR1 - thats why I lurk a lot - too annoying to keep logging in!

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
When I am logged in, I get logged out if I change threads. Doesn't happen anywhere else except DR1 - thats why I lurk a lot - too annoying to keep logging in!

That's what happens to me too. If I click the "remember me" box, I don't have any problems, otherwise I often will lose connection with DR1 altogether, or get looged out.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Follow these instructions EXACTLY!

Login and click on a link to a forum. Ignore anything you see and even if you think your not logged in, just click on a link to a forum. This will reset your cookies and should fix your problem. If it's doesn't, you will need to wipe the cookies on your PC/Mac and login to DR1 again.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Look at the top blue bar. (If it still is blue..). Right at the top. Does it say Windows Internet Explorer, or does it say Mozilla Firefox? Of course, open it first.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
How do I find out which one it is?
Right click on the icon that you use to go onto the internet.
Then hit properties.
Right there on that page, it will tell you what it's shortcutting to, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If the properties page doesn't look like this and give you the info you require,

11362x507.jpg

Go to the open internet page and hit help, and down to whatever you find there at the bottom of that list.

111523x208.jpg

112600x475.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
My computer is shortcuting to Rogers high speed internet browser.
Did you open the internet page as in the picture I posted, and hit "help" and see what it says at the bottom of the list?
It surely does not say "Rogers high speed internet browser".

Status
Not open for further replies.