Weapon

Richard Edwards

May 14, 2006
Thanks. Can the President of the company carry the weapon or keep it at home even though he or she is not a permanent resident yet?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
each person who wants to carry that under the company bought and registered weapon as to be registrated for that.
if it is only you/president of the company who carries the weapon it would be the best idea to registarte it just to that specific person.
the basic permissions are for the ownership only, to have the weapon at your own property, office aso, to transport it on public streets you have to do so with the weapon locked in a case in the trunk of your vehicle.
the second perission is the "tenencia y porte" like my own one, which allows you to carry the gun(except entering a bank, bar, carwash, any kind of cervezero).
to get that gun permission i needed to provide bank account movements, papers of my own business explaining why i need to carry a gun, i've been to a shrink's test, shooting test and had to provide contacts of other businesses which said that i am a reliable trustworthy person for them.
but that's been long years ago, still just have to renew it every 12 months.
Mike

Richard Edwards

May 14, 2006
What about if the company?s president does not have a permanent residence card yet. Can he hold the weapon at home or eventually get a carrying permit? Thanks.