For people living in the Saman? Peninsula

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I am publishing here an email that I received from Mr.Jos? Bourget, denouncing Dr. Prim Pujals, the Saman? senator.

I think it is of public interest.It's hight time that those rich politicians are asked some questions about all the money they are given.

I am sorry both the link and the message are in Spanish, hopefully most of you will understand.

TerrAcción

I quote :

"?Qu? ha hecho el Senador Dr. Prim Pujals por su provincia de Saman??
No sabemos.
?C?mo ha dispuesto de los fondos para asistencia social en la provincia?
No sabemos.
?Qu? aspiraciones tangibles tiene el Senador para su provincia, con los casi 6 millones anuales (24 en 4 a?os) que recibe para asistencia social?
No sabemos.
?Qui?n o qu? fue beneficiado en su primer a?o de gesti?n y que hizo con los 6 millones para asistencia social recibidos?
No sabemos.
?D?nde est? la oficina provincial del Senador Prim Pujals y que funciones realiz? el a?o pasado y/o piensa realizar en el presente a?o?
No sabemos.
?Qu? obras de bien social, qu? actividades culturales, sociales, de liderazgo, de salud y/o de educaci?n realiz? el Senador Pujals en la provincia el pasado a?o?
No sabemos.
?Entreg? el Dr. Pujals su informe de gesti?n para el a?o 2006-2007?
No sabemos.
?Qu? es lo que sabemos del Senador de Saman? Dr. Prim Pujals?
Vive en Santo Domingo, recibe casi 12 millones de pesos anuales para su gesti?n, representa a una de las provincias m?s pobres del pais y no hemos podido encontrar a nadie que haga dicho "el Senador hizo esto o ayud? en aquello." Ah, y tambi?n sabemos que por aqu? por Las Terrenas no lo hemos vuelto a ver desde...lo siento, no nos acordamos, pero tuvo que haber sido durante el per?odo eleccionario...y cuidado!

Ver m?s en TerrAcción
--
Jose R. Bourget Tactuk
Sondeos del Alma
Mi Segunda Persona, Versos en el Espacio.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
"S? el cambio que deseas ver en el mundo."
Mahatma Gandhi "

Squat

Jan 1, 2002
Here's an Altavista translation, thanks to DOMINICAN BOY :

"What has made Senator Dr Prim Pujals by their province of Saman?? We do not know. How it has had the bottoms to social attendance in the province? We do not know. What tangible aspirations have the Senator for their province, with almost 6 annual million (24 in 4 years) that receive for social attendance? We do not know. Who or what was benefitted in their first year of management and that did with 6 million for social attendance received? We do not know. Where it is the provincial office of Senator Prim Pujals and who functions made the last year and/or thinks to make the present in year? We do not know. What works of corporate property, what cultural, social activities, of leadership, health and/or education the past made Pujals Senator in the province year? We do not know. It gave to the Dr Pujals his report of management for year 2006-2007? We do not know. What is what we know of the Senator of Saman? Dr Prim Pujals? It lives in Santo Domingo, it receives almost 12 million annual weights for its management, it represents one of the poorest provinces of pais and we have not been able to find to which the this "Senator does did this or helped in that." Ah, and also we know that this way by Earth it we have not returned to see from... I feel it, we did not remember, but it must have been during the election... and taken care of period!

Squat

Jan 1, 2002
Here's a Google translation, thanks to DOMINICAN BOY :

What has made Senator Dr Prim Pujals by their province of Saman??
We do not know.
How has had the bottoms to social attendance in the province?
We do not know.
What tangible aspirations have the Senator for their province, with almost 6 annual million (24 in 4 years) that receive for social attendance?
We do not know.
Who or what was benefitted in its first year of management and that did with 6 million for social attendance received?
We do not know.
Where is the provincial office of Senator Prim Pujals and who functions made the last year and/or thinks to make in the present year?
We do not know.
What works of corporate property, what cultural, social activities, of leadership, health and/or education the past made Pujals Senator in the province year?
We do not know.
Entreg? the Dr Pujals its report of management for year 2006-2007?
We do not know.
What is what we know of the Senator of Saman? Dr Prim Pujals?
It lives in Santo Domingo, it receives almost 12 million annual weights for its management, it represents one of the poorest provinces of the country and we have not been able to find to which the this “Senator does did this or helped in that.” Ah, and also we know that this way by Earth it we have not returned to see from… I feel it, we did not remember, but it must have been during the election… and taken care of period !

SamanaJon

Jun 20, 2007
Wonderful thing 'bout being a politico in the DR!

This is very typical of all Senadores in the country. Nothing new..... Bidness as usual ......This is a wonderful place ...if your in power.....but for those who aren't...well,,, siguen comiendo mierd.......!!!!!:bunny: