Hotel Vista Tropical - Boca Chica

saly8

Oct 8, 2007
Doe anyone have pictures and comments about the Hotel Vista Tropical on Duarte? I've been looking at different forums and noone is talking about it....?????? maybe it's not a good sign... thanks

MoFoAl

Feb 24, 2011
OH my God!!!!! don't go there!

I was there last week... stayed one day out of not having much choice because I was running out of time... but this hotel his horrible... Service was horrible and the bed bugs... hmmm dead ones new ones... NO way... they have not dusted or cleaned the rooms in months... maybe years... found a new bottle of perfume under the mattress that says how much they don't check anything... Old cigarettes buds on the bathroom window that were very very old and dry! HORRIBLE place... for that price 1000 pesos you can find better close to the beach... I would suggest Hotel Mango.
Well good luck but stay away from this hotel... the owners are jerks too sooo....

I do have a few pictures...
Please warning you too... this beach (Boca Chica) is the area were you get arrassed most from vendors... Every damn min. you have someone trying to sell you something...
Horrible and the beach is nice but you also have to pay for a chair and get bothered by everyone around. Did not enjoy it and I have been to DR 12 times in 2 years... This was the worst...

:disappoin