the best night club strip bar in cibao

walknu

Jul 9, 2007
been to passions... not bad but the strippers were not all that hot but the locals were... never been to illiusions whats that like?

A

apostropheman

wow! Rocky, you have all the good stuff locked away! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Thanks Rocky.... if the young girl had about 25 more pounds on her she would REALLY be hot.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
le passions is nice little watering hole with some decent girls but boheim and crystal's in puerto plata are a little better. be careful though because drinks are very expensive (by DR standards). i haven't been to boheim or crystal's in a while.
are they still open ?

anyone remember this place www.ladiosaspa.com

Sep 19, 2005
I actually went to crystals on my last trip finally after 5 years of hearing about it.

It is a totally different venue than a pasions or ilusions. At Crystals the customer just sits and watches...he never dances....the girls come to the tables and dance or up onstage and dance.. and then they have rooms upstairs.

the clubs in santiago are mor elike discos with strippers....the customers all dance with each other and seldom if ever with the dancers....!!!!!!

Crystals is more like a traditional strip club that you would see in america , but with a brothel upstairs.

In all my trips to ilusions and pasions I bet less than 2 or 3 would have been nice enough for me to consider hot....and some nights there would be none I would have thought as hot..

at Crystals there were 2 girls that were 8's in my book.

even though one had breast work done..

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Add 25 pounds to that perfect figure and few would watch it! Tell me you are joking!
That was hot!
Steve
My sentiments exactly.
One cannot mess with perfection
I did try to find a youtube link to Porky Pig dancing, but alas, did not find one.
He'll have to find his own fatties.

Sep 19, 2005
Add 25 pounds to that perfect figure and few would watch it! Tell me you are joking!
That was hot!
Steve

I also think that he was smoking crack!! she is the bomb....makes me want to hop on a plane and go see my GF right now!!!!!!

THE only way to improve that figure is to add 231.5 lbs!!!!!!!!

and I know where to find it...ooops ...any of you tell my girl your dead!! ha ha ha

bob

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
I Concur!

I also think that he was smoking crack!! she is the bomb....makes me want to hop on a plane and go see my GF right now!!!!!!

THE only way to improve that figure is to add 231.5 lbs!!!!!!!!

and I know where to find it...ooops ...any of you tell my girl your dead!! ha ha ha

bob

I was going to make a similar comment but you beat me to it! Who would destroy the perfect 110 pound frame, by adding 25 pounds? Sha-mokin'!!!
Steve