roco ki / westin resort question

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
anyone has knowledge of the progress with this property . Im a big fan of westin hotels and the website is kinda vague on updates. im hoping on going to punta cana in march but there is a may 08' opening date for said property. just wondering if there could be a pre grand opening and if there is any knowledge of progress for this properties completion.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hi Kap75,
the construction of the RocoKi is nicely on the planned shedule, there are pro's working on all instances and details, this resort will be a big improvement for the Macao area.
opening including the Top Notch Marina is sheduled for May 2008 and it doesn't look like they will get delayed.
at this moment i don't know about a partly pre opening, don't think so, but if you want drop me a PM late october and i'll give you the details.
i have a meeting with the RocoKi sales director coming over from Florida oct 18th-22nd with the director of a fox sports world filmteam to plan the details for our promotional filming during jnuary 21st-25th 2008, for the resort, for the top golf course and from my part of course for the top notch sportfishing and Yachting.
if there's a pr opening planned i will know about that end october.
have fun
Mike