Dominicanas in NYC-A Special place for you

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I am opening a "space" in NYC around or about mid-November 2007 especially for the Latina woman. What I mean by "space"-it's going to be open a couple a nights per week, one day on the weekend, and whenever I feel I would like to open it.Perhaps by invite only. Not sure yet nor am I commited . I own the space so we will do what is best for all. I plan on selling many things that would appeal to the Latina market but what I am really interested in is :

1)Latinas with original works of art. Whether it be oil, prints,photography,etc. We will exhibit and sell if it has an appeal to a high end market.
2) Original literature. Interested in author having a reading of poetry, books,
scripts, etc. for one night stands at my "space" that will, again, appeal to the Latina woman.
3) High end, one of a kind, jewlery. We will exhibit for you.
4) Speakers. Talk about your culture. Women issues. Finance. Travel. Any subject that would be interesting to the successful Latina.
5) Designer clothing especially for the Latina culture.
7) Speakers. Motivation for the Latina.
8) Your proposal.
All of this in a small space that I will make available to you free of charge if it fits the emerging, successful Latina.

You are welcome to PM me for further details.
john

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
That "space" wouldn't be at the address on your driver's license, would it? :glasses:

Seriously, that's very nice of you to do so. Best of luck with the project.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
That "space" wouldn't be at the address on your driver's license, would it? :glasses:

Seriously, that's very nice of you to do so. Best of luck with the project.

Thanks. No--he, he, I see your point. Why would I want to show my age?