Hotel Zapata email address?

skylet

Sep 19, 2007
I'm trying to email the Hotel Zapata in Boca Chica using the form on their site, and the email is bouncing back. I suppose I could call them, but first, I thought I'd see if anyone has another email address for them that works. The one that does not work is g.zapata@verizon.net.do

Thank you.

skylet

Sep 19, 2007
Thanks to you both. I've tried these and my email hasn't bounced. But neither have I received a reply from them. So, I will now lift up the phone.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hey Skylet,
have you ever stayed at the Zapata? If not, ask for the top room in the building closest to the beach. It will feel like you have your own room away from the rest of the hotel, its' peaceful and you will not be annoyed by the constant flow of people walking around if peace and quiet are what you want.

I also recommend this room because you will not hear the constant pounding of feet walking over you in the room above because you will be on the second floor.

Enjoy your trip!!!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hey Skylet,
have you ever stayed at the Zapata? If not, ask for the top room in the building closest to the beach.

Good tip Berzin. The beachside building only has four rooms. Either room on the top floor will be your best bet. My last stay at Hostal Zapata the upper floors were occupied. They did have a ground floor room in the beachside building. I opted for a second floor room in the main building facing the beach. I am not a fan of ground floor rooms. When you open the curtains on the patio doors you have no privacy.

skylet

Sep 19, 2007
Thanks for all of your help. Bigbird wins the prize with the correct email address. Thanks for the recommendation, Berzin.