Predictions!!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
My Prediction for the ALCS is that Boston will win but will take all 7 games to do it.

I am not discounting Cleveland - They are on a roll and have a pretty good team and a fine bullpin

The BoSox are going to have to earn it if they want, and I predict that we will finish as the winner of the AL.

I got the power of Red Sox Nation on our side.

20061106predictions.jpg

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
That makes me laugh.

Sucks will suck and stink up Boston ... Indians in 4 straight.

That just made me laugh out loud, hard. Good stuff.

My prediction is this: If the sox win tonight, the momentum will be overwhelming and I think they take it in 4, at the most 5.

I have spoken.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007

Shad I know you were warned about being negative..... Now, you better be nice or else ;)

Besides, you are just jealous..... - Did you someone give you a warm and flat Presidente?

DAKRA:laugh:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...so the Sox won last night...but I like the Indians still...

The Sox might win again tonight...but then they have to go to Cleveland...and it's gonna be hard taking 3 from the Indians over there...so I think it will go down to the 7 games...

BUT...I still don't know who I could predict to win it all!!!!! One thing I know for sure...I will NOT be someone from the NL!!! ;)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ugh...cant believe i stayed up till 1 to watch that debacle last night! I think taking palpabom (sp) out in the tenth was a mistake...but the problem was the sox bats. just not hitting like ususal.

I am not predicting anything at this point..escpecialy since the sox were looking kinda weak over september. My only prediction is that this will go to six not seven

however...today there is another big game on....GO PATRIOTS!!!! My twisted logic is that if the pats win over the cowboys...then the sox go all the way lol

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otra vez......

My buddy Shad'tanooga', I will have to go against you on this one.

As I said before, TheSucks is the team to beat!!. At least in my opinion (And I hope I eat my words).

I have never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, in all my years of playing/admiring/watching baseball have I seen a pitcher being more afraid of 2 hitters than Carmona was of Ortiz and Ramirez.

Simply put: PATHETIC!!.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Terrible Loss last night! - Like I said, the Sox will have to earn it. It is going to be tough but I still have my bets that my Sox will take it all.

DAKRA;)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Great game, terrible umpiring.

At least the home plate umpire was terrible, the 1st base ump made a really good (close) call on the amazing DBL play almost turned by the Pedroia (Sox) in the 5th or 6th.

Westbrook pitched the game of his life, he was tremendous.

Not to harp on the umps, but Brian Gorman (home plate ump) was absolutely brutal. It's hard for players to play if they don't know the strike zone. His zone was all over the place.

Really good game otherwise, Cleveland was jumping!

I think the Sox are going to light up Byrd tomorrow. Hopefully Wakefield can hold the Indians under 10 runs.

Hey Shad, giddyup pal, how'd your Cowboys end up yesterday? Did they get'erdun?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Casi jodidos.....

Things are NOT looking rosey for the Sucks as they lost yet again!.

Btw: do you guys have any idea why was Manny Ramirez celebrating after hitting a homer at the top of the six, arms raised and taking his sweet time out of home plate?.

Knowing how "smart" that bozo is, he probably thought Boston was the home club, that it was the bottom of the ninth, that they were tied and he just hit a homer to win the game!!.

What a CC!!. (Cartoon Character).

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ese gato esta comiendo lenguas....

Hey Tambo, guess who are VEEEEEERY quiet lately?.

Shyt, I better be quiet too since I said the Sucks were the team to beat..

Going to hide now, also......Maybe they will win 3 in a row...THEN I will come out!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otra vez....

Don't make me root against my own team.
I said the Sucks where the team to beat, NOT that I wanted them to win!.

You, going against them, wahahaha, don't me me laugh. If they NOT winning for about 300 years didn't do the job, NOTHING will.

Then how are you going to know about baseball, since they are your only source?.

Btw: Post number 8 is your friend. Hint: "And I hope I eat my words".

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Let's see what excuse they use this year.

At least, they didn't suddenly and mysteriously get swarmed by bugs in Cleveland with the Tribe down in the bottom of the 8th. LOL!!! Can't use that one.