March flights from Chicago O'Hare to Punta Cana?

surplus1

Nov 24, 2004
we need 14 seats (Yikes!) last third of March 2008. whats my best bet? do ya think we are we looking at $400 -500 ea. including taxes?:ermm:
We'd book now if we could confirm an cool rate.:cool:

UNITED809

Oct 16, 2007
Hello Surplus1, I did a search on Kayak.com to see what was the lowest fare which I could find. For March 22 to March 29 the lowest available fare was offered by American Airlines (720) making a night layover in Miami for the outbound and a connection in San Juan PR for the return. United Airlines which offers nonstop service between Chicago O Hare and Punta Cana was at 1059. Your best bet is to call the group desk of both American and United you would probably be able to arrange something better than way.

jackieboo

On Vaction without a return ticket!
Mar 18, 2006
we need 14 seats (Yikes!) last third of March 2008. whats my best bet? do ya think we are we looking at $400 -500 ea. including taxes?:ermm:
We'd book now if we could confirm an cool rate.:cool:

Your best bet is to find a decent travel agent that knows international fares. I did a little checking and here are a few options:
USA3000 - $727.30 including taxes
American - $458.80 including taxes

You have to be flexible with your travel dates to get the best rates.

Jack

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
I agree with jackieboo, find a good agent, tell them what you want, let them do the work. Will your trip include a resort, hotel, car etc...? Let the travel agent do the work. Also check bookit.com and the other travel.com sites.