hey musicqueen, if the redsocks loose....

Sep 19, 2005
.....you know what Manny Ramarez says?????????????????

WHO CARES?????

(no thats not what I say...thats what he says)

ha ha ha ha ha

do all the boston players feel the same way???

bob

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
wb2r94.jpg

Bob:

Be nice to The MFBOS fans, they really need to win a game tonight!

evil tambo'

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
ANYBODY seen DAKRA or any SUCKS fans lately?

Why does the baseball mod "selectively" delete certain letters from some baseball fans and not others, that is not a level playing field now is it?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
What an a$$hole!

Just Saw Manny NOT hustle and get a single and not a triple! He should be fined, poor example of a ballplayer! Too bad it did not cost them the game.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
What's worse?

Just Saw Manny NOT hustle and get a single and not a triple! He should be fined, poor example of a ballplayer! Too bad it did not cost them the game.

Manny would have still been at second - or third - in that inning.

What about Crisp being completely incompetent in getting the two runners moved over? And then Lugo hits into a DP. That's some poor baseball.

Cleveland has been superior in the fundamental parts of baseball in this series. 10 double plays! That's incredible in a 7-game series, we're only mid-way through game 5!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Talvez.....

You just like the Evil Indian!
Hey Tambo, what did I tell you about our posts!!.

Well, Tambo, that smiling Indian WILL be crying soon as the SUCKS will win today!!.

Back to the topic at hand.....

Have you wondered why the people in Boston (and all over) are making a big deal about Ramirez comments?.

I mean, it has been known for YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS that the guy plays for Manuel and NOBODY else and that MOST of the things that comes out of his mouth are pure NONSENSE!!.

I am "surprised" some of the SUCKS fans here have not said anything about it.

Thank God it wasn't Alex Rodriguez who said it......

Had he been the one, I can already see them coming out of the shadows to put their 2 cents!!.

Manny "For President", even if he doesn't know how to say "world" correctly!!. Wahahahaha!!.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
consider the source.

I am "surprised" some of the SUCKS fans here have not said anything about it.
What's there to say? If it was any other player besides Manny, I'd be moved.

I'm more moved by how much of a big deal the media has made of it.

He's not a strong english speaker. Everyone here should know that it doesn't translate very well, especially in sound bites.

No wonder he never talks to the press.