El Corticito Inn

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
I need the phone number for this hotel in Bavaro. Does anyone have it? I have read the other threads and I can't seem to see anywhere with the number other than just people's opinions on the place. Thanks.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
FiestaMama, the above number is the actual one, i checked her by cellphone.
rates are around $55.- - $60.- per night per room for a double room including breakfast by the pool for 2
have fun
Mike

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
La proxima vez.....

Next time, so you don't have to wait for people's answers, just know that "Google" is your friend and faster, at times!. ;)

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I know you mentioned you've read reviews for this place...but I would just like to vouch that it is a lovely place to stay!!! I loved it when I visited there, it was a real treat! Hope you enjoy your stay! That whole area is quite expensive, but the prices are very reasonable for the area and quality!

Pedro Tercero

Dec 22, 2006
Fond memories of the El Cortecito Inn

FiestaMama. (hope I remembered the spelling correctly),

I stayed at the El Cortecito Inn several days about six months back. I was there for sport fishing. It's a nice place. Clean and well run, friendly staff. A couple nearby spots contribute to the charm. Right across the street is the beach restaurant Captain Cook's. They do a good job with seafood and shellfish, and you can dine with your toes in the sand and the sea breeze cooling you. And, across the street from the office and down to the left a bit is a French-run little hotel with a stone facade and a few tables on the street. It's a nice, quiet spot for breakfast. At lunchtime the proprietor had a grill going and was cooking quite a variety of meats. We had lunch there the day we didn't fish. It was good.

The fishing charter company was Mike's Marina, if you or your people are interested in that. Mike is a German in the Dominican for about 12 years, runs a tight operation, took my credit card, and the boats (about 34 to 40 footers) are in good shape and well equipped.

Best wishes,

Pedro Tercero

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hello Pedro, welcome to the bord.
next time you'll face a bit longer(25 minutes) ride to the boats because the new ones are now located at the Punta Cana Marina.
enjoy the chats on this great bord and share with the people your experiences in the country off the AI resorts, they very often ask about that.
hope to get you back soon
Mike

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Thank you all! I actually stayed at El Corticito a few years ago and quite enjoyed it. My husband and I will be in Puerto Plata over Christmas and would like to take a bit of a road trip to the Punta Cana/Bavro area for a few days to get away from family and do something different. El Corticito is not luxury but it's comfortable and perfect for our means. All inclusives are not our thing and this place allows you to stay somewhere steps from the beach and within driving distance to so many attractions.

Miguel... I was having a dumb/lazy day on the internet and figured it would be faster to ask someone on DR1 for the number than spend an hour searching for the number... that's what I love about this site!!!