would you buy in cap cana?

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
will be visiting cap cana in january
looking to buy there for 3 or 4 months use per year or up north at sea horse ranch outside of puerto plata
any recommendations from anyone who has bought or is considering buying at either location
i am more of a cibao person at heart but the CC development may be a better long term investment

thanks for any help

dd

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Not that I have the money to buy property at either of these places, but I personally think that CC is definitely the one with the biggest upside as the project is just starting up and even though you would still be paying a premium compared to those who bought early there's tons of development that has yet to happen (including the Donald Trump sponsored shindig). All of this to me translates into a very nice potential real state appreciation for those who don't wait until everything is sold out.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
David, the north is a beautiful spot, specially that i know how you love the cibao and punta rusia, even if you will find it a bit different compared to 25 years ago when you explored the beaches first.
for an investment i agree completely with suarez, the very pricy but still far upwards developing Cap Cana is a top shot, like you know i am located right aside with the Marina, we use the same passage with the cap cana marina, it is the top notch development.
an other extra for your jan visit:
during your stay we have the big day of "La Virgen de Altagracia", big partytime in Higuey, Jan 21st.
i will not be busy jan 21st-25th for filming with Skins&Fins, it's resheduled to March, so we can hang out to check spots.
i don't know the property sellers there, but i know people living there with their private yachts always asking advice about the fishing, so i can make you some contacts.
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
an other upcoming top notch spot on the east coast will be the Westin RocoKi Golf&Marina in Macao, first sheduled to open may 2008, will take at least late summer 2008, the Marina will open 1 year later, brand new, high class, so there maybe opportunities to be in the 1st row.
the private villas will all be located on the ocean front, top class golf course and an very exclusive Marina, guess who's in?, lol.
PM me if you wanna contact addresses there, i am the sponsor of their Sportfishing & Golfing filming with Fox Sports World, i can pas you to the sales manager in Miami.
Mike