Any Info Is Good Info

kevin & sammy

Oct 18, 2007
Just want to say how much i have learned from the many informative posts here true you must sift through them but the sifting part is where all the info is i get lost there and forget what i started looking for so DR1 community thanks so much for the helpful answers and reports you have posted and we lookforward to 2 glourous weeks in LG and surounding are in Jan later

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If you haven't been using the search function, get acquainted with it. You can indicate the subject you are researching and it does a pretty good job of pulling out all the threads, current and archived, that have something on it.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This might help

Once you have at the DR1 forums page, hit the "new posts" icon, and select "get all new posts"

aa.jpg

Then just place your cursor over or near the title of the thread, to have a quick short view of the subject matter, as per the 2 following pix.

bbb.jpg

ccc.jpg

Once you have chosen a thread that interests you, you may click on the title to go to the beginning, or go over to the "last post" column, and click on the arrow icon, to take you straight to the last post in that thread.

ddd.jpg