HAMACA - Arriving Sunday, Nov 4

CFODPS

Jan 19, 2004
Hello all - Should I be at all concerned with my upcoming stay at the Hamaca (Sun-Thursday of next week)? I've been reading the Noel threads but can't find anything specific to the property or Boca Chica region. I've been awaiting this trip for several months now and would hate to postpone it. Your assessment on the storm damage appreciated.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
If you are staying in the main building you have a bigger problem than Noel. The hotel is under renovation. Drilling, hammering,and other construction noises start at 8am and end at 7pm. Nothing you can do about it. Do not stay in main building! Stay in garden rooms.

john

Northeast

Oct 16, 2007
Renovation

How long has the renovation been going on? I'll be vacationing there in February and requested to be in the main building becuase I heard it was better. Should I change that? Where are the better rooms? Thank you.
-Rap

Riverhill Travel

Oct 3, 2007
Garden Room

As mentioned, I am sure if you stay in the garden room you should be ok. Be interested in knowing how everything goes.

Riverhill Travel

If you are staying in the main building you have a bigger problem than Noel. The hotel is under renovation. Drilling, hammering,and other construction noises start at 8am and end at 7pm. Nothing you can do about it. Do not stay in main building! Stay in garden rooms.

john