Thread: Hotel near consulate

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotel near consulate

Could somebody give me the name of the hotel which was right next to the consulate?

Post Thanks / Like

Which consulate? The DR has many consulate

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

In Santa Domingo...where the interviews take place.... oh, did you mean which country? American

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it all depends on your budget etc - there are so many hotels around that area and all so different. I would suggest you look on here at what there is in that area and let us know your budget.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kateinyork View Post
    I think it all depends on your budget etc - there are so many hotels around that area and all so different. I would suggest you look on here at what there is in that area and let us know your budget.
    Thanks...if you can give me the names of the ones you know of...then I can go online and check out the prices and everything.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    The Marriot has a hotel on Maximo Gomez about 50 yards from the American Consulate.
    This is really your best bet. Don't take any chances on getting a cab at that time of the morning, just spend a bit extra and stay at the Marriot. If you join Marriot rewards, you can sometimes get a $63 rate, and at any rate you will get a discount. Also, try having your Dominican do the reservations, they will get a better deal.

-Tim