Miss Tica

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
With Noel’s damage to the campos I decided to get prepared and freeze some fruits and veggies just in case we run out for a while. So while I was washing my verdura (coriander) I found a little bonus in between the leaves…Miss Tica! Waaaaaaaaaa…now I’m totally against animal cruelty so I gently put a glass over Miss Tica and her magic ball, and even served her some water to which she responded very well….now the question is..can I release the beast in my garden or will I end up with a colony of little Miss Ticas, and is it safe to have her around?? :ermm:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/CAD4ABD8C84C198

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
With Noel?s damage to the campos I decided to get prepared and freeze some fruits and veggies just in case we run out for a while. So while I was washing my verdura (coriander) I found a little bonus in between the leaves?Miss Tica! Waaaaaaaaaa?now I?m totally against animal cruelty so I gently put a glass over Miss Tica and her magic ball, and even served her some water to which she responded very well?.now the question is..can I release the beast in my garden or will I end up with a colony of little Miss Ticas, and is it safe to have her around?? :ermm:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/CAD4ABD8C84C198
here is miss tica http://www.fototime.com/{C5EE3524-6E38-4648-89AA-604EED906F9F}/picture.JPG

N

naturelover

do you save mosquitos.....i have a few newly hatched you can have

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Peetie...so Miss Tica is not dangerous right? And what is the ball that she protects?

N

naturelover

i work on the theory that they eat the flies so that cant be too bad......I think she might be about to give birth to some ticarettes

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Put her out into your garden. She is protecting a sac of young spiders.

Not a bad spider.

HB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Put her out into your garden. She is protecting a sac of young spiders.

Not a bad spider.

HB
Do you recognize it?
I mean, I like spiders too, but there was a post a while back, with some dude who got a bad spider bite, that caused him all sorts of anguish and pain.
I'm all for letting it go, but only once it's confirmed to be one of the good guys.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Miss Tica is now eating her ball....oh oh...nobody can confirm that she's a good spider before it's too late??

LatinoRican

Apr 11, 2004
She may be eating her own eggs/young for lack of other nutrition. May also be a stress-induced reaction from being contained in that glass jar or whatever it is.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
according to one of my best buddies, Lazaro, who is well respected Cuban santero priest in Miami, spiders spinning webs on your property are trying to keep your soul there, on the property,....................bad luck if you are trying to sell the place, not bad if you don't plan on leaving.

N

naturelover

you would think priests believed in something a little more substantial:eek:

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i used to think my friend Lazaro was full of bu!!sh/T with all of his weird dashboard saints, candles, chicken bones, putting pennies on gravestones in the cemetary, glasses of water left about, until the family of a fellow who was caught red handed on a boat in the straits of florida, that was loaded with cocaine, contacted him. Lazaro told me he was going to work "mucho brujeria". after trial in federal court the guy was found "not guilty". made a believer out of me..............

N

naturelover

does he do the wine to water bit ......actually i could just do with the water ive been cut off for nearly 2 weeks
can you ask him to put a word in for me

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
i used to think my friend Lazaro was full of bu!!sh/T with all of his weird dashboard saints, candles, chicken bones, putting pennies on gravestones in the cemetary, glasses of water left about, until the family of a fellow who was caught red handed on a boat in the straits of florida, that was loaded with cocaine, contacted him. Lazaro told me he was going to work "mucho brujeria". after trial in federal court the guy was found "not guilty". made a believer out of me..............
So a chicken bone priest who helps criminals ply their trade.
What a novel idea.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Miss tica,s mother

spider.jpg
:bunny: on loan from froggy lol

N

naturelover

i have a feeling miss tica is dead or she ate her herself